Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have suggestions for the best site (low price, good service) to order a Two Brothers slip-on for a 600RR? Preferrably Carbon Fiber.

Two friends just bought new bikes and want to sound more like me!

If anyone wants to suggest another brand of pipe, jump in too. They'd like to retain a clean look (not too far off from stock) out back and are pretty jazzed about carbon fiber because of how cool mine stays.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
parts411.com has pretty good prices, or u could always egay it.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
parts411 :pisson

Just got burned by them with their restocking fees. But in their weak defense every online retailer has these stupid restocking fees, they have some kind of trust among themselves to gouge the public. I would suggest you not get anything thing from them where there might be a reasonable chance you'll have to return it, for example, gear. If you must order gear from these online retailers, go to a motorcycle shop and try things on first, because if you order from these guys and have to return it, trust me, you'll be sorry.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
alot of people are running Jardine pipes and Yosh. pipes.

You can find pics. of most of the pipes out there on 600rr.net just in case you wanted to see them.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I found when I ordered mine that ALOT of places dont have them in stock they order from TB and get it then ship to you.. I just went straight to Two Brothers web site it was even cheaper then the 3rd parties were selling it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts