Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best place to take your bike in Raleigh area?I need to get a new back tire and maybe carbs cleaned.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I took my bike to BARNETTS SUZUKI
(919) 833-5575, 1509 LAKE WHEELER RD.)
They are honest... I'd take it back...

off topic.. When are we (Kazlab67, You, I) going for ride?? We went 2 Saturdays ago... Nice Time... we are also going sometime this week...in the morning... so PM one of us... I know I have no Life so I'm on here almost 10+ hours a day... so hit us up.. :cheers

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bro I was cruising around Friday afternoon.I work until 3 p.m., so I'm not sure about the morning ride.PM me any way and we'll see.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Yeah man, I'm ready to ride as well. I too have no life but I do have a few hours here and there to get out. I just got my front tire put on at Triangle Cycles up on 15/501.
If you want to ride after 3:00 anytime this week, let me know. I'm on the night shift this week.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wonder if it will stop raining enough to do anything this week.What did they charge for the front?Is it about the same (for labor) for the back?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
The charged me like 130 for the front tire and then 40 to put it on. Not sure what the best deal would be?
Yeah the rain today wa insane. Hopefully we'll get a few hours of sunshine in between the hurricanes.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats cool $40 or $50 for labor would be nice.I'll probably order the tire from some where.I want to go with the biggest size that will fit(150/60zr18).Not a lot of places stock that size for fzrs.

·
I make things happen
2,101 Posts
What about Team Powersports in Garner? They never did me wrong and always hook me up when I need it.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anybody got anything else?I'm looking for an estimate if anyone has an idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts