Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Holy crap that's the coolest thing ever. When they do loops and corkscrews, those are the sickest.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I use to race those boats with weedeater engines in them and I about fell out of my chair when it took off. This has to be my next Christmas present. :lol :lol

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Thats cool! Like the lawnmower that flies! Wild stuff there coming out with!

A day ago I heard what I thot was a dirtbike blasting up my street... I went to look and it was a frikken huge RC truck sitting in the bed of it was a big recoil start weed eater engine complete with chrome expansion chamber! Thing had a 5 speed gearbox! Thats why I thot it was a dirtbike it was powershifting thru the gears and haulin ASS!! Freaked me out when it was a RC Car bout 15 - 18 inches long with 5 inch or so tall tires!

It ripped past my house at I'd say close to 50 - 60mph! Downshifted a few gears turned and started doin donuts smokin the tires! Was the baddest RC car I ever seen! It sounded just like a small dirtbike! Guys drivin it were way up my street was cool as hell to see that rippin around! First time I saw one that had that many gears!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
crx81 said:
WOW. I want a 1:1 version!
That's what I was thinking!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts