Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
That is a very simple operation if you have tools. Otherwise, I've always trusted the guys at Sports West Yamaha.

Sports West Yamaha
6545 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89146-2909
(702) 221-9762

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!

Went down one up front and two out back! This thing wants to either spin or wheelie now more than ever.

Mark

·
Registered
918 Posts
No shit. Are you trying to make that thing into a stunt bike?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
evildead said:
No shit. Are you trying to make that thing into a stunt bike?
Haha. The first gear was way too long. It is much funner now but I'll tell you the front end wants to come up more now. There now is air between the wheel and the ground rolling on 3rd at who knows what speed.

Mark

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I know I'm all kindsa silly, old fashioned, and well- just plain old- but aren't 2 wheels on the ground at any given point few enough?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Lvninja said:
maybe I should do that to my 10 cuase mine is a turd :mad:
You are kidding right? 186 hp at the crank & its not enough?

Have you tried going to WOT? Betcha if you twist that thingy on the right it'll go a little quicker :rolleyes

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Lvninja said:
186? I wish. my bike dynoed at 132 rwhp and thats with a full systwm and pc3 so when I say my bikes a turd, it is.
If you have a 04-05 10R and it only dyno'd at 132 rwhp with all those goodies, I'd take it somewhere to have it looked at because there has to be something wrong with it. That is unless there is something wrong with the dyno.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Jake said:
If you have a 04-05 10R and it only dyno'd at 132 rwhp with all those goodies, I'd take it somewhere to have it looked at because there has to be something wrong with it.
And if that doesnt fix it you should sell it to that kid who wants to buy that CBR unicycle in the other thread :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Lvninja said:
186? I wish. my bike dynoed at 132 rwhp and thats with a full systwm and pc3 so when I say my bikes a turd, it is.
Time to rebuild that engine (with a hell of a lot of warranty work)

·
Registered
131 Posts
The motor checks out find, i did a compression test as well as a leakdaown test and both came back good. i think its my computer pulling timing out

·
Registered
365 Posts
Lvninja said:
The motor checks out find, i did a compression test as well as a leakdaown test and both came back good. i think its my computer pulling timing out
Take it to the shop and make them honor the factory warranty.

Take Lloyd with you, he has experience with stubborn dealerships :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am too looking to get some work done... But I know jack about bikes... Any other recommendations?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts