Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I order the Movie FASTER about a week ago and I recieved it today. First let me say holy sh!t. That was the best thirty dollars I've spent on a movie ever. Finaly a Moto movie that doesn't have assbags jumping on moving trains or racing on a dirt rode. I think anyone that likes to ride should buy this movie. Her's the link https://www.fastermovie.com/

·
RIP Sirkbac
31 Posts
yeah, it was maybe not the best movie I've ever seen, but definitely the best documentary. I actually learned a TON of shit about the riders that I never knew before.

·
Registered
109 Posts
brentsR6 said:
damn, never heard of this one, might have to pick it up
Either being sarcastic, or have you been sleeping under a rock? :)

I agree, best $30 I ever spent on a DVD. So when are they making another one!

They need to make one after this season is up with the Switch of Rossi from HRC to Yamaha, and how Rossi + Burgess (sp) owned HRC! Well, that is if Rossi wins the Championship, stil got a few races to go.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
To have a classic would be to obtain "On Any Sunday" done by Brown only all the money to back him producing it came from the late Steve McQueen.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I wanted to buy it for a while now just havnt got around to it. I might be ordering it soon. :D

Anyone see on the site what Ewan McGregor had to say about it? Great statement :headbang

"This film fucking rocks" - Ewan McGregor

·
Registered
544 Posts
Inky24 said:
Anyone see on the site what Ewan McGregor had to say about it? Great statement :headbang

"This film fucking rocks" - Ewan McGregor
Well, he was the narrator so he might be a bit biased. :)

Either way, the movie is awesome. I ordered it the first week it was available and definitely didn't regret my decision. Great riders, great interviews, and great racing footage.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well that's a funny story, after seeing the production of faster a couple months ago I got really interested in sportbikes. 5 months later I have my own and my liscense haha! I love the movie, I agree the best $30 dollers i've ever SPENT!!.. I recommend it to ANYONE!

·
Banned
293 Posts
Wish I owned it. Im too poor to buy it which is sad with rent and peronsal bills due with the family death and all :\. But plan to but it within a few months. Ive seen the trailor. It was insanely inspireing sp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts