Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to who has what on their bike and what they paid for them. Pictures would be a plus, so go snap a few and show off the lighting effects you've done. Plus it will help me decide on what I want to get and good locations to put them.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
I went with Graves fender eliminator and their new LED shorty's front and back(clear). Total cost was like $375. They have flushmount, shorty's and stalks in smoke, amber or clear. I'll post pics later.

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
YammyR1 said:
I went with Graves fender eliminator and their new LED shorty's front and back(clear). Total cost was like $375. They have flushmount, shorty's and stalks in smoke, amber or clear. I'll post pics later.
arent the Graves flushies nearly impossible to get now a days??

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
They might be. When I tried to order them, they were back ordered, so I went the shorties- actually you have to use at least the shorties with the fender eliminator. They look just like flushies. I will definitely post some pics tonite. I will say though that the quality is first-rate! I highly recommend them. Very bright and sturdy. Worth every penny!!

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super. Now that TURN SIGNALS and BLINKERS are covered, can I hear about some underbody lighting, henceforth LED's and/or NEONS? =o)

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
I have the NightstalkerFX kit on my bike. Great LED kit. The owners where really good people, gave away a few kits on the website in fact. But just as many companies come and go. I think they are having a supply issues now. Atleast thats what they told me a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I just picked up some red LEDs on ebay (same place punkwood2k picked up his) and will be installing them soon (hopefully this weekend). I have a red/black bike so it won't be real dramatic, just a little something to set it off. I'll likely get a small push button on/off switch and mount it at the ram air cover.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
StretchedGixer said:
Super. Now that TURN SIGNALS and BLINKERS are covered, can I hear about some underbody lighting, henceforth LED's and/or NEONS? =o)
Use the money for something usefull like raising your bike back up to a non wanna be biker boy setup . Why would you want to attract attention to a cheesed out bike anyhow .

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
terrasmak said:
Use the money for something usefull like raising your bike back up to a non wanna be biker boy setup . Why would you want to attract attention to a cheesed out bike anyhow .
Man!!! why does everyone want to look like a clone?? God forbid someone wants to stand apart from the other 2000 Gixxers in his city..

Get LOTS AND LOTS of LED's.. just to piss everybody off. I like my LED's, and I get compliments on them almost everytime I ride out with them... from cars and other bikers.. and there isnt another ZX6R in Denver with blue neon that I have seen.. You see a yellow 6r, with blue LED's, and ride with a yellow mohawk.. you know its me.... :lao :cheers

·
Registered
217 Posts
Punkwood2k said:
Man!!! why does everyone want to look like a clone?? God forbid someone wants to stand apart from the other 2000 Gixxers in his city..

Get LOTS AND LOTS of LED's.. just to piss everybody off. I like my LED's, and I get compliments on them almost everytime I ride out with them... from cars and other bikers.. and there isnt another ZX6R in Denver with blue neon that I have seen.. You see a yellow 6r, with blue LED's, and ride with a yellow mohawk.. you know its me.... :lao :cheers

how do you run the leds? did you install them to a switch and then to the battery? or did you tap into another power line?

does anybody have any websites about installing them??

thanks,
jon

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
jon341427 said:
how do you run the leds? did you install them to a switch and then to the battery? or did you tap into another power line?

does anybody have any websites about installing them??

thanks,
jon
The Ebay vendor sells them with 2' wire leads attached. I used some connected to a switch and the battery, and some others I spliced into my low-beam hot wires, so they turn on automatically at night (with my low beams).

Check out this thread for more info. Or PM me for anything else.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=278462

·
SBN SuperMod
1,394 Posts
terrasmak said:
No flames, please. :rolleyes

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Hey 01champ, that's a horrible picture!! I can't even tell which end is the front and which is the back!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Spike said:
Hey 01champ, that's a horrible picture!! I can't even tell which end is the front and which is the back!
um were u really tired when you looked you can clearly tell hence u can see the muffler and o the tail lights :) but yes sorry spike it isn't the greatest pic but how does it looke :cheers

1 - 20 of 36 Posts