Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cheapest I have found in Ocala is at Wal mart. Its only $2.46 a gallon. I say that because the Kwik King stations here have it at $2.66 a gallon.

Anybody know of a cheaper place in Ocala????

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Fudge on my way home from work today I stopped in Port Orange and got gas, cost me $10 and I could have probably put another dollar into the flipping tank, REDICULOUS!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Governor said:
You are running 93 octane, right? :eek:

$2.46 sounds like reg. to me.

Gov
Actually Gov,

I run 89 most of the time and I get better gas mileage with it.

$2.46 was for regular gas. Sad part is I just drove by and it is now 2.56 a gallon for regular! It went up .10 overnight!!!!

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
wolfman said:
Actually Gov,

I run 89 most of the time and I get better gas mileage with it.

$2.46 was for regular gas. Sad part is I just drove by and it is now 2.56 a gallon for regular! It went up .10 overnight!!!!
You get better mileage because it burns faster than higher octane, however it doesn't offer the same detonation protection of 91-93 octane. Check your owners manual.....minimum octane gas recommended is 91. Most late model motorcycles have a compression of 12:1-14:1. You NEED high octane gas to keep your engine safe.

Gov

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gas is at 2.80 at Walmart for 93 octane now

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
speed wheelie said:
Time to go buy one of them big trucks there getting cheaper and cheaper!!!!!!
Actually I WAS looking to get a new Titan but if gas is going to hit 3.00 a gallon I think I will pass:cry.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
wolfman said:
Actually I WAS looking to get a new Titan but if gas is going to hit 3.00 a gallon I think I will pass:cry.
I bought one at the first of the year..I was going for a smaller truck. But my wife says no let's get the BIG one :rolleyes .So now she drives the gas hog!!!!!! :slaugh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts