Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i went to the doctor today and he told me to start putting weight on my foot, and walking around.......so even though ive got a serious limp i went to the dealership and picked up my brand new busa, i cant wait to put some miles on it........

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Getting a new bike is a great feeling but definately not the best feeling in the world :leghump Congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
323 Posts
sweet remember other foot down first you dont want to drop your new baby!
have fun ride safe

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its not getting the bike thats the best feeling in the world, its walking again after 2 months, riding again is an added bonus......

yea im 19, but i consider myself experienced and havent yet felt that the busa was anywhere near too much power........late........

·
Registered
83 Posts
Best wishes man. Just remember, always be a little worried and scared of it a little. When one gets "used to it", or feels in total control, things happen just to prove you wrong. Be safe.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
97gsx600f said:
Best wishes man. Just remember, always be a little worried and scared of it a little. When one gets "used to it", or feels in total control, things happen just to prove you wrong. Be safe.
+1 Respect the machine or it will MAKE you respect it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
97gsx600f said:

you're exactly right, im trying to be especially safe while im still injured.....though i dont feel that the bike is too much power, i will respect it, and i wont become overconfident in my abilities.......

as far as the poker run, i have no info about it.....give me some and i may go.......peace..........

·
Registered
252 Posts
BusaHaya402 said:
well i went to the doctor today and he told me to start putting weight on my foot, and walking around.......so even though ive got a serious limp i went to the dealership and picked up my brand new busa, i cant wait to put some miles on it........
Cool, can you put a flip-flop on the foot yet?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i got an open wound and a few fracture blisters, but i threw a sock & shoe on, i would never ride with flip-flops......peace.........

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kawi636 said:
:bitchslap

What happened? Broken foot/ankle?

broken leg, but good chunk of skin on ankle ground out, and fracture blisters all over........

·
Registered
214 Posts
I know what thats like, I broke my ankle last summer and had to get a plate + 7 screws put in there. Do what they tell you in physical therapy and be carefull on it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts