Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
old member
13,079 Posts
oso said:
Helmetharbor.com is about the cheapest place I could find. Good service too.
+1 for helmetharbor although Cycle Gear matched the price from helmetharbor on one of their sales including a free shield.

·
Registered
584 Posts
what's up with all these places making you call them to find out the price? :argh:

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Some manufacturers are instituting a minimum-advertised-price policy, so certain cheap online stores can't legally display their price.

·
Registered
522 Posts
HelmetHarbor.com it's the best place to buy a lid because of their great customer service. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
804 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
RayOSV said:
+1 for helmetharbor although Cycle Gear matched the price from helmetharbor on one of their sales including a free shield.

I tried on helmets at cycle gear before for a fitting and than I would buy it online. I didnt even try to ask them to match a online shop.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Kawa-ZX9 said:
I tried on helmets at cycle gear before for a fitting and than I would buy it online. I didnt even try to ask them to match a online shop.
I didn't ask them to match an online shop either. They ran an Easter Sunday special on Shoei with 15 or 20% off (I can't remember) PLUS a free extra face shield. The only thing I had to convince them to do is honor the sale for a special order helmet as they didn't have the size/color I wanted in stock and do it the Monday after Easter as I was out of town on Easter and couldn't get to my local Cycle Gear. Their price including sales tax was the same as helmetharbor (Shoei X-11 solid for $396) with no tax and free shipping when you count the free second shield.

I've found Cycle Gear to be really good about stuff like that and they occasionally have smokin' deals on tires as well. If you get on their mailing list, they send out an ad every couple of months with specials printed in it. One was $25 off any purchase (regular price) of $50 or more. That kind of shopping is fun. It also doesn't hurt that you are supporting a local merchant. :)

·
pick your poison
2,972 Posts
Another vote for Helmetshop.com, just ordered a RF1000 voltage,darksmoke
visor,breathguard...........$374 shipped to my door.
Helmet better be worth it too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts