Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ride moto's! Best damn roads I've seen and I've seen quite a few.

Don't come here to learn, to work or find a bride. Just come here to ride and then leave! :nerd

·
Registered
184 Posts
VVV, in what holler do you live? I live in Parkersburg and ride a lot in Wood, Roane, Jackson, Wirt, Calhoun, Ritchie, Pleasants on a regular basis. I also have family in Buckhannon so I often haul the bike up there and love the twisties in Upshur, Randalph, Taylor, Lewis, Harrison, Monongalia, Tucker, Webster and some of the other counties on that side of the State. But I will ride everywhere I can and anytime I have a chance to meet up and ride with others.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Rockin Ron said:
VVV, in what holler do you live? I live in Parkersburg and ride a lot in Wood, Roane, Jackson, Wirt, Calhoun, Ritchie, Pleasants on a regular basis. I also have family in Buckhannon so I often haul the bike up there and love the twisties in Upshur, Randalph, Taylor, Lewis, Harrison, Monongalia, Tucker, Webster and some of the other counties on that side of the State. But I will ride everywhere I can and anytime I have a chance to meet up and ride with others.
glad to see you made it on here. :twofinger <------standard sbn greeting

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rockin Ron I live on the eastern Panhandle and do most of my riding around here and mostly on the east side of WV. The Seneca Rocks area and below are my favorites. We should get a WV group ride around the middle of the state sometime.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That sounds great. Do you ride with a lot of folks? I usually ride with R6Junkie. He is actually the one who turned me onto this web site.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Im in Wheeling, and my fav roads here have to be WV 250 and OH 250...dont see many sportbikes round here......oh well more room for me to play!!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rockin Ron said:
That sounds great. Do you ride with a lot of folks? I usually ride with R6Junkie. He is actually the one who turned me onto this web site.
I ride with a lot of guys from the DC area and Northern Virginia (where I'm originally from). We have about 10-12 good non-squid riders. Most of our riding starts in Virginia and goes into WV. Usually 300-400 mile rides.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me? nope.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
RookWV said:
Hey y'all....I'm from down in Beckley. Lots of great roads down this way to ride as well!
we may be going to bridge day this year. you going?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Morgantown and love to ride all over this State - especially the mountains. It's hard to find sportbike riders around here and I would love to organize a group ride for us WV folk (3 to 10 riders,max). My next two weekends are clear and I will be riding. If anyone's interested, post it here and lets plan a trip.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
WVRidgerunner said:
I live in Morgantown and love to ride all over this State - especially the mountains. It's hard to find sportbike riders around here and I would love to organize a group ride for us WV folk (3 to 10 riders,max). My next two weekends are clear and I will be riding. If anyone's interested, post it here and lets plan a trip.
rocking ron and I will come up and ride with you one day, if that is i can pry ron's tires off of 676 in ohio. gives me a chance to eat over at el ricon over in bridgeport.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts