Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
testing

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, i dont know how that happended. I go there to try gear before I go home and buy online. I remember going there to buy a bike and they wanted like 15K for a bike that was going for 10.5K Since then I have heard countless horror stories on how people got hosed there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
hahaha, like the 848 that they had back a few months ago... it was $13,495 MSRP... plus 3400 setup and 2800 freight.

i couldn't stop laughing when these tools went to look at the bike and went hey, that's not a bad price!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
+1

Yea I remember back in 02 when I first started riding and went there to look at gear, they tried to sell me a Gsxr750 for 10K.

I swear, that place is like a birth place for squids.

Yea, I only go there to try on gear, but even then they don't have everything, mostly just the mainstream/most popular stuff.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+1

Yea I remember back in 02 when I first started riding and went there to look at gear, they tried to sell me a Gsxr750 for 10K.

I swear, that place is like a birth place for squids.

Yea, I only go there to try on gear, but even then they don't have everything, mostly just the mainstream/most popular stuff.
LMAO...Its so true, the last time I was there I saw like 4 squids all trying out that usless Icon back protector. I also saw like 3 trying on the skull face facemask:lao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts