Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've see a bunch of sport bikers around here, just wondering who's online here from the Reading area. Post up if you're out there.

:headbang

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yup, I'm in Berks county, just barely. The guy across the street from me is in Lebanon county. Fredericksburg here; where men are men and chickens are processed. :lol

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I used to live in Kutztown area. Right on the edge of berks county and the 222. Never had a bike back there but i'd like to go back with one and ride some of thoses roads.

Don't you guys riding there have to worry about the dirt on the roads from the farm vehicles?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Rascus said:
I used to live in Kutztown area. Right on the edge of berks county and the 222. Never had a bike back there but i'd like to go back with one and ride some of thoses roads.

Don't you guys riding there have to worry about the dirt on the roads from the farm vehicles?
Either that or the animal s*it! :lol

So far, so good.

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
nurider said:
Not a whole lot of activity there .........
Hey everyone, I live near Fogelsville (between Allentown and Kutztown). Most of the people on TristateRiders.com are not local... alot of them are from Harrisburg and Lancaster area, NJ, MD, or DE.

Last time I logged onto this site before today, was back in April! I didn't realize how many local people from PA were on here.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
LadyJules31 said:
Hey everyone, I live near Fogelsville (between Allentown and Kutztown). Most of the people on TristateRiders.com are not local... alot of them are from Harrisburg and Lancaster area, NJ, MD, or DE.

Last time I logged onto this site before today, was back in April! I didn't realize how many local people from PA were on here.
Lots of people. We should organize some trips. Any suggestions?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
LadyJules31 said:

damn, you lived right near me. I lived in "mertztown" right behind the chocolate/ice cream store there. Is that old shitty "water park" still open?

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
I live in Wernersville and there are some great roads. I see a lot of sportbike riders on Sundays, but never manage to get a chance to talk to any. I ride alone but would like some company from time to time.

·
328 Posts
Dan'sR1 said:
I live in Wernersville and there are some great roads. I see a lot of sportbike riders on Sundays, but never manage to get a chance to talk to any. I ride alone but would like some company from time to time.
Yeah I hear ya... I ride alone alot too. Hopefully that will change now. :) It's always more fun to have company.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
LadyJules- I actually work in Allentown at the Sheraton Jetport. Maybe I'll see ya sometime?

·
328 Posts
Rascus said:
damn, you lived right near me. I lived in "mertztown" right behind the chocolate/ice cream store there. Is that old shitty "water park" still open?
Ha Ha, small world! My Pop-pop (grandfather) used to live in that Chocolate/ice cream store (Premise Maid) a long long time ago! I know exactly where you mean.

LOL, Yeah I think Terry Hill "Water Park" is still open. The only time I was ever there was for Halloween, for their "Haunted House and Hayride". It wasn't much, but I had a good time anyway.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts