Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its only in the beginning stages of planning, but myself and some other people are planning to do a benefit ride for Phil. His wife said they expect him to be in the hospital for 2 more month, so I want to do everything I can to help them. The date is tentatively set for October 31st - Halloween. The ride will be throughout Polk County. We have people working on door prizes, lining up a DJ, getting shirts made, etc. We will definitely need some help at the stops along the ride, registering the riders, setting up for the last stop where the main event will be, and lots of people to ride. If anyone can help, please let me know. I have created a myspace page for Phil, to keep everyone updated and to give info for any events we may have. Phil Smith Benefit Page (Phil Smith Benefit Page) | MySpaceAll ideas and suggestions are welcome!

:fiddy

Keep praying for him. He is a strong guy and I know he will make it through all of this!

Hopefully this thread will get stickied so everyone will see it!!!

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Great idea about the doing a benefit ride!!!!

I will definetly be there for sure!!! Just keep us all up to date on this event and I know there will be a great turnout!

Still prayin for ya Phil!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'll talk to the my boss and see if he'll throw in a pair of oakleys for a raffle or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts