Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good place to go out in Beloit?? Or in the surrounding area? I'll be out there on Friday :cheers

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
vaulter721 said:
Does anyone know of a good place to go out in Beloit?? Or in the surrounding area? I'll be out there on Friday :cheers

Good one...thought you were serious for a minute...good places in beloit...you crack me up :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
What are you looking for?

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
I think she wants a place to party. But its Beloit, so I dont think a place like that exists down there.

See ya on Saturday Lynda, and Todd, and Masuo, and I think Andy as well...

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Tom - you doing both days?

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I shall be doing my best Colin Edwards impersonation on saturday only.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
So wait, Lynda, you want to go out drinking the night BEFORE a trackday?

Kinda stupid, huh?

·
1,752 Posts
Murf99 said:
Tom - you doing both days?
Yes, I am scheduled for both.

And I was wondering about the "drinking before a track day" thing myself. Probably not the best thing to do, but if it worked for people like Eddie Lawson and Kenny Roberts Sr. it cant be that bad.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
See ya on Saturday Lynda, and Todd, and Masuo, and I think Andy as well...
Tom, Masuo will be over at my place tomorrow picking up my trailer...I'll give him your bag of stuff from the Memorial Day Ride.

·
1,752 Posts
Moses said:
Tom, Masuo will be over at my place tomorrow picking up my trailer...I'll give him your bag of stuff from the Memorial Day Ride.

Oh yeah, I keep forgeting about that.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Murf99 said:

Kinda stupid, huh?
+10000000 :rolleyes
I have more to add to that, unfortunately I am a mod and have to lead by example so I'll shut up now!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Murf99 said:
:flipa Who said anything about drinking? :flipa
Murf99 said:
Kinda stupid, huh?
No retard I'm just looking for a place to hang out. I can have fun without drinking...it's all about the company not about the beverages. :bitchslap

You should at least be intelligent enough to know me and my habits. You know that I take this kind of thing seriously and I wouldn't try to jeapordize my life like that.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How dumb do you people think I am...I really thought this was a decent thread with decent people where I could get decent responses...wow I guess I was wrong about all.

Thanks everyone for nothing...if anyone knows beloit and knows where I can go maybe get some dinner or just hang out please respond...other wise your responses are not welcomed. :twofinger

·
1,752 Posts
I was joking. I know you wouldnt get drunk before a track day.

As for Beloit? Yeah, I dont think anything goes down in Beloit.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VTEC_EATER said:
I was joking. I know you wouldnt get drunk before a track day.

As for Beloit? Yeah, I dont think anything goes down in Beloit.

I know you were joking...it's some of the other people that responded that I took offense to. I am very much looking forward to seeing you there this weekend. Don't forget the umbrella!!

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Wow - somebody's wound up!! :eek:nfloor

Who stuck a quarter in her?! :biggrinag

We've not found anything much in Beloit... never really tried. There are a few nice places in Rockton... including a steakhouse with pretty good food for a reasonable price. Unfortunately, I don't know the NAMES of any of these places, just by sight. Rocton is a really small town, though, and they're on the main drag... hell, they're all accross the street from one-another!

BTW - Tom, it was Barry Sheene and Kenny Roberts (from FASTER, yeah) that partied it up. Eddie Lawson was the first rider to aproach motorcycling as an athelete... eat pasta and go to bed early type of thing.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Anyone else heading down friday night to camp? I should be leaving MKE anywhere from 6-8pm. See you guys there.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Murf99 said:
Wow - somebody's wound up!! :eek:nfloor

Who stuck a quarter in her?! :biggrinag

Only because you were being a dick about it :moon

Rouge6 said:
Anyone else heading down friday night to camp? I should be leaving MKE anywhere from 6-8pm. See you guys there.
I will be camping on Friday with Mattg. We are leaving around 3 or so. See ya there!!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I can recommend some places in Janesville, but like everyone else has said, Beloit doesn't really offer much for decent places.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
vaulter721 said:
Only because you were being a dick about it :moon

You smell!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts