Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Adventure Bound!
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just passing on a good deal we have on great helmet. The Bell RS-1 has a retail price of $400, but we're selling them at $199 this weekend only (ends 10/31). This helmet is just one step down from the Bell Star, which is their premium road race helmet. We have a good selection of the blue, and Large and XL in Red. Check them out here:

Forum Special #1 - Closeout - Competition Accessories

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have been considering gettting a vortex because it and the star are the only two that are supposed to be able to fit the photochromatic transition lens. I would proboably bite for one of these if they also would fit the transition lens.

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
I have been considering gettting a vortex because it and the star are the only two that are supposed to be able to fit the photochromatic transition lens. I would proboably bite for one of these if they also would fit the transition lens.

TRANSITIONS SOLFX CLICKRELEASE SHIELD
PHOTOCHROMIC
ONE SHIELD | ALL CONDITIONS

The Transistions SOLFX Photochromic ClickRelease shield automatically adapts to light conditions, darkening when exposed to sunlight and clearing in low light. Compatible with Bell ClickRelease helmets only.
$119.95

WORKS WITH
REVOLVER
STAR
RS-1
VORTEX

·
Adventure Bound!
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep! SolFX will work on this helmet. I've tried it myself and it is awesome to only need one shield! Especially now that the days are getting shorter!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts