Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I finnaly got to making my bike an actual BIKE! I cannot explain the night and day difference. Heres some past pictures for thos for forgot ..

Past:

And now!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks a lot more rideable now that you took off the extended swingarm. Still looks like you need to raise the front a little, though. Once you do that, the handling will be another amazing leap forward compared to what it is now.

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah man the handling was such an insane differnce. The entire time i was fighting the bike to lean and I thought it was me not doing something right. But yeah its amazing now! The front end isnt to bad but could prob stand to go up a few. Thanks

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Holy shit...that was an EXTENDED swing arm...was it used as a drag bike, or did someone just do that to it for the looks?

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! She handles great! I actually went by myself today just to hit some twisties. And the arm is very damn long. I got the bike like that so I had to re do alot of stuff :\. Special thanks to Max also! You my boy blue!!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Thanks god you ditched the extended swingarm DEVIN22CBR. The handling on her has to be night and day from before. I also think it looks much better this way.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I saw a picture of that bike somewhere else on the site and thought it was the same one. I liked it before also. Not everyone rides on sport bikes fast. I thought it looked like a cool cruiser bike. I think you should paint the front fender black.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
congrats for turning it back into a SPORTbike.

·
Registered
330 Posts
DEVIN22CBR said:
Thanks guys! She handles great! I actually went by myself today just to hit some twisties. And the arm is very damn long. I got the bike like that so I had to re do alot of stuff :\. Special thanks to Max also! You my boy blue!!
No problem! Thing's looks good now!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Bike looks alot better...is the front still lowered? If so, raise that back up and you'll be set.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts