Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of our own SBN'ers painted it--Total Stranger...He does polishing too, but I don't want that much bling...

Stickers to come later...

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Looks good, real good :twofinger

What happened with the bike in the first place??

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Damn that looks good. I want to paint my gixxer all black but I don't really feel like going and spending the money at some place that is just going to overcharge me.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IllKneeGrow said:
but I don't really feel like going and spending the money at some place that is just going to overcharge me.
I wish you lived down here...Like I said, one of our own SBN peeps painted it...He's got crazy paint skills and he polishes, too...

The best part is, he hooks you up when it comes to price...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I wish I was down there too and could get a good price on a paint job. I know a kid around here I went to high school with that has real good paint skills, but he doesn't give anyone a deal when it comes to him painting.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
And I wish I was down there to ride that track!!!

Track up here isn't all that safe to ride on. It's rideable, but dangerous than most other tracks.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts

thats the only thing I can find about the track we have here.

A lot of people complain because there is not a lot of run off room before hitting a wall. A rider recently died there like a month ago, he didnt double check his bike before the race, and when he crashed the run off room is so short he slammed up against the wall, think the bike pinned him between the wall.

·
Registered
75 Posts
f3 street fighter not finished yet

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
That bike looks realy nice. the 900rr was my all-time favorite bike since I was 5 or such. I wouldn't put stickers on it, I would leave it totaly black cos it looks fantastic like that.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
522 Posts
looks really good.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not thinking about putting a full sticker kit on it, just a few decals...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Nice bike man, I am with leaving it all black, looks niiice

1 - 20 of 33 Posts