Sport Bikes banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did he do this time??? I cannot speak his name... You know who I mean. :banme

'Conjunction Junction, what's your function?
Hookin'-up cars and making them function.
Conjunction Junction, how's that function?
I like tying up words and phrases and clauses....'

'See, told ya I was a real engineer!!!' -

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
hmmmm...not sure jk on who you mean!!?? another hint???

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
That banning came right from the top. The person in question had more than enough opportunities to play by the rules. I think he just pissed off Fred (and a few others) one too many times.

·
Registered
430 Posts
LOL... I thought there was a bit less drama around here lately.... now it all makes sense...

·
Registered
584 Posts
I guess I joined a bit too late to part-take in all the "drama".

Got any links? :)

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
i happen to like the guy, as i like all of you on this site.

i guess i've always viewed everybody as different. once you start seeing everybody as different and not 'good and bad', or stupid/smart, maybe you too can appreciate the differences instead of being bothered by them.

i will say the guy never knew when to quit tho. sometimes we all need to realize when to let something go. like golfers say, 'just move on to the next hole'--a good strategy for life in general.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
damm.........took long enough, told the big cheeses when he first joined up, to ban him........"told ya so"..........:flipa

so what thread threw him off the bridge?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Filip75 said:
I guess I joined a bit too late to part-take in all the "drama".

Got any links? :)

Oh trust me there is plenty of "drama" still on here...in fact there's "one" on here who really needs to join this "camp" :flipa :headbang

·
Banned
730 Posts
Is it permanent or temporary? I will say this about the man in question, he took a lot of unnecessary jabs from many on here, BUT, as was said above, he didn't always know when to quit.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I was always stood up behind the scenes here at SBN for him. Until this time, I woulnd't have stood up for my own brother if he made the same comment Feiro did. Leave it at that.

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
I can't believe it's real...You gotta love Fred's new rules about banning the ones that continually toe the line...

I woulnd't have stood up for my own brother if he made the same comment Feiro did. Leave it at that.
Was it a thread or a PM?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
L8 Braker said:
I can't believe it's real...You gotta love Fred's new rules about banning the ones that continually toe the line...
un oh........................ :spank

he booted me a long time ago 1x, it was the worst 6 hrs ive had for a long time....... :cry

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
vuu16v said:
Is it permanent or temporary? I will say this about the man in question, he took a lot of unnecessary jabs from many on here, BUT, as was said above, he didn't always know when to quit.

That is the morale of this story.................
...he didn't always know when to quit
I enjoyed some of his posts. But gotta go when you gotta go.

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
RACER X said:
un oh........................ :spank

he booted me a long time ago 1x, it was the worst 6 hrs ive had for a long time....... :cry
YOU??????...When was this?...Was there a mixup at the airport?? :lol

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.