Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I hadn't done any decent photoshoots of the bike since I added the pipe and windscreen and such, and being the photo whore that I am, I thought I'd clean it up and go take some good pics. Took all these sunday afternoon

·
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Still going strong and not a single problem yet! She just turned 9 months old on the 17th :headbang

And last but not least... still my favorite picture that I've taken. This was from last Feb

Next plan is to ditch the massive signals!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
you almost got 27k on that thing!!!??

·
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pillaka said:
you almost got 27k on that thing!!!??
Yep! :D I guess you could say I like to ride alot

·
Registered
66 Posts
Awesome pics and awesome bike ! i had an old carbed F4 and an even older F3 !! :) Great bikes !

Anyway, i'll be getting a new bike in a few weeks... lets hook up on 27 (looks like thats where you took those pics of your bike) ... and riiiide :)

ps, i'm getting a z1000.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
So your saying you have ridden 26k in 9mo? How in the hell ?

·
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
fordfasterr said:
Awesome pics and awesome bike ! i had an old carbed F4 and an even older F3 !! :) Great bikes !

Anyway, i'll be getting a new bike in a few weeks... lets hook up on 27 (looks like thats where you took those pics of your bike) ... and riiiide :)

ps, i'm getting a z1000.
Good eye you got there... that is indeed 27, at one of those 2 boat ramps about 10 miles north of I-75 before the big curve. But yea we'll definitely have to hook up and ride, we usually go out on a group ride every sunday morning, though lately it's been kinda scattered.

Scuffedknees... you are correct, 26k in 9 mos. As crazy hot as it's been down here lately, it is nice being able to ride year round! I ride everywhere... besides being my daily commuter to work and school (though I'm done with school now), it's also taken me to Orlando a few times (600 miles/day on those trips), down to the Keys a few times, many trips out into the Florida Everglades, Marco Island, Everglades City, Naples (opposite side of the state), LaBelle, Lake Okochobee, plus all the local riding I do around here. And now in 2 weeks it looks like I may be riding it up to South Carolina too. It all adds up quick! And just so ya know I'm not :bs 'ing ya... the paper from when I bought it.... date and mileage

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Man, 26,686 and look at how clean that baby is! You sir know how to take care of a bike! :dblthumb

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice pics

·
WTF guy
878 Posts
Little postwork in the digital darkroom. Hope you like, I cooled off the pic and smoothed out some of the noise in it.

(I could do better with the original :p )

Attachments

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
which windscreen did you put on?...That would look good on my bike...

·
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bee, that's a Sportech black chrome windscreen. I got it from my roomates bike, which is also an '04 yellow/black F4i just like yours. I think I've got a pic floating around somewhere on my comp of that windscreen on his bike if you care to see it.

For everyone else, thanks for all the compliments!! :D I do my best to try and keep the bike clean and in good shape, especially since it resides outside all the time (I need a b***** garage :cry), so I guess it's paying off!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts