Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....... I don't suppose we could get lucky two weeks in a row here do you? Who's in for tomorrow? Same old same old.

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
I'm in as long as I'm not working on the bike. Extension's haven't shown up yet so they are supposed to be here tomorrow. With luck I'll get em on before everyone rolls.

·
Registered
108 Posts
UPallNITE said:
I have a take off if you need it. 180...right? Has a whole lot of middle left. :)
Thanks, but I just got back from the shop and put a new Michelin on it so I'll be there tonight. Bobby, shut up and don't jinx it.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And who that be Bobby? I'm probably going to switch bikes at beefs. I can some pimp ass aftermark add on I want to show everyone on the Telefonica

·
Registered
894 Posts
Just a "lady-friend" of mine. But I'm picking her up after we leave the Lake.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL........woo hoo....... detour. Not going to freak out when ten sportbikes pull up is it?

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Are we just passing thru Beefs, or are we eating. I say lets eat there. Better food! Bobby, Beefs has that awesome Taco salad. Remember!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah........ but I've had better luck with the waitress's at hooters. Beef's has not been able to hold us all there. Waiting for a table takes too long. It's gotten to be too big of a bike night thats why we go down to the HOOT.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Yeah........ but I've had better luck with the waitress's at hooters. Beef's has not been able to hold us all there. Waiting for a table takes too long. It's gotten to be too big of a bike night thats why we go down to the HOOT.
Yes maybe you have..But not me..guess I'm not a young stud

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah, I'm sorry Jen but we've just got too big for Beefs! I don't feel like sitting 8 people in a booth or have 4 different tables in all different spots. And why do you care anyways? You don't ever come out to these things!

·
Registered
165 Posts
which hooters

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ok, now for the weekly posting of the same info every week: where do we meet up at and when. Sunoco in barTOW on 98 at 6:45 (6:55 Bobby time). Then it's off to Lake Hollingsworth, leaving there about 7:15ish. Headed up to Beefs (usually) after that to crash the cruiser party there. To Hooters northside for some food. Then we usually go to Lillian's downtown for some serenading from Bobby. About this time Dan usually tries to pull some stunt where he pretends to slide his bike into a car, but actually kicks it and almost bites some gravel in the process. Everybody goes home after that, just in time to get dumped on by the rain.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im getting some lightning and thunder up here on the North side. It doesn't look that bad and there are only a few blips on the radar. We should be ok. May encounter minor rain but dont let that scare you away.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts