Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Well....I'm in... I just really hope it won't rain though. My rear tire doesn't look to hot anymore. :( I'll post up when I get home from work on how the weather is looking up here on the north side of lakeland by beef's.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Put my starter solenoid in this weekend and the Duc's got its quack back. :headbang I'll be there. :cool:

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Hey, guess what Ladies?

I'll be there :headbang probably in the truck though :cry

·
Registered
236 Posts
Can someone post a "Sticky" that contains all the different meeting spots and the addresses or locations. Us newbies don't know one beef o bradys from another, etc. Thanks! :headbang

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SRQ929RR said:
Can someone post a "Sticky" that contains all the different meeting spots and the addresses or locations. Us newbies don't know one beef o bradys from another, etc. Thanks! :headbang
It's the Beefs located on N. 98, by the Best Buy store in Lakeland,just look for all the bikes! :headbang It's to the left off of I-4.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
His&Hers said:
We'll be there... Our first one.
It'll be nice meet you both....

Tom.... it's about time. I hadn't seen ya around in a while. Even if you are truckin it, we'd still be happy to see ya there :headbang

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Take the highway 98 north exit... I BELIEVE it is exit 32 (don't hold me to it) They changed the exit numbers. It IS old exit 18. You'll be coming through some construction. Just look for the hooters on the left side of the interstate just before the overpass. Like Jen said. Get off on the exit. Turn left and find the Best Buy on the right. It is four traffic lights down.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
I should make this one...

Who wants to meet at the Lake?...The Bartow peeps can buzz by and pick us up :D

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I might be at the lake Jon. I usually take off and ride into bartow just to get some extra riding in. Then ride back into Lakeland with the Bartow crew. I'll see how it goes tomorrow though.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts