Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the weather is most likely going to :cry SUCK, but just thought I would post it up anyway. I guess everyone could just cage it if it rains. Meeting at Sunoco in B-town at 6:30p.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I think we'll be ok tonight. A dry front is supposed to push this all about tonight. The question is, what does "tonight" mean (6pm or 11pm)? I even thought about riding to Lakeland last night cause it cleared up and next thing you know it POURED about 10:30pm!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'll be somewhere. Cage/bike whatever.... I won't be able to check SBN until 6:30 though. Someone beep me on the nextel to let me know what is going on if the usual plans change. Even if we don't do beefs i am up for something

·
Banned
86 Posts
me too me too !!!!!! heres my BEEP BEEP !! lol 646-2564 !! nextel = Bandwagon ! that i wishi was still on !

·
Registered
894 Posts
She's a runnin out of gas! Conditions won't be good to carve any turns, but the skies will be dry!

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, we ridin or drivin? My vote.....drivin. It's just to darn wet! Who up for some BEER & WINGS?

·
Registered
894 Posts
This is the radar as of 4:45pm. I think we're good! I ain't cagin it to no damn bike night, that's an oxymoron! I go to RIDE, not DRIVE! :flipa :headbang

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Radar looks good. I just got home from work (off memorial and i live off duff which is north of beefs) no major clouds in the sky. Never turned the wipers on and the roads actually started to seem like they were drying. I will ride I think. J if you are driving we will just all park and ride with you :hail . I really don't care what we do as long as we get out. I'm tired of letting this rain cramp our fun.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
It was clear as all.... the roads surprisingly dried up nicely. We had a blast.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i couldn't go, but on my food run these 2 bikes zoom by me :3eek
it was Bobby & Jen!! :headbang
heading home i assume...hopefully next week i will be there with you guys :cry

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Yeah..... you better be! They probably did fly by ya.... we left around 9:15 ish. I live right up the road from beefs so it didnt take me long to get home.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sweet dude, where were you at? I was obeying all traffic control signs, right? That's the kind of rider I am! When I see a sign that says 45 MPH, I'm like "Ok sign, you got it!" :)

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys...I just had too much going on at the house, and I just never got caught up...Next week for sure...

·
Registered
600 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
Sweet dude, where were you at? I was obeying all traffic control signs, right? That's the kind of rider I am! When I see a sign that says 45 MPH, I'm like "Ok sign, you got it!" :)

HAHAHAHA, i was on 98 south in front of grove park Publix. just left Wendy's and got in the left turn lane going onto S. Crystal Lake Dr. and then VVRROOOMMM!!! i saw two bikes then noticed it was y'all :D

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sure do miss riding w/ya Bill. Bob and I had a nice little ride, we must of hit every red light on the way home!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts