Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the weather holds up I'll be up for a ride. Meeting at the Sunoco(Bartow) at 6:30p...at lake Hollingsworth at 7p. :headbang

·
Registered
894 Posts
I've got me fingers and toes crossed that the skies stay clear. After last nights surpise storm, I'm reminded why I don't like riding in the summer time!

:(

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Summer sucks if ya ask me :mad:
Everyone up North says u are soo lucky, it must be great to own a bike in Fl in the summer. Nope, summer is the time I ride the least. Dont like to risk ridin to work because usually by the afternoon theirs always a thunderstorm lurkin round the corner. Already got shitted on once after a early a.m. ride only 3miles away from the house. By the time I got home my briefs were soaked LOL.

Ya'll have fun anyway, hope you's stay dry.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Hey BET, just get in your truck and get your azz over here!
Well I might just do that but DAMN, u aint gotta yell at me like that LMAO

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm usually always in...was there at the lake last week in the rain. Unless something happens I'll be at the lake at 7....rain or shine (unless its horrible)

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
B.E.T. said:
Well I might just do that but DAMN, u aint gotta yell at me like that LMAO
Not yellin, just sending the love out loudly so you could hear it over in Tampa! :flipa

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Not yellin, just sending the love out loudly so you could hear it over in Tampa! :flipa

Yeah....but he is in Tampa. I'm only in Lakeland. Now I'm deaf dammit! :flipa

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Trust me, I heard it LMAO.

I just want to apologize to everyone that has ringing in their ears. :)

I think I will hang out in Ltown after I get off work just so I can hang with my peeps :) Now tell me, is that luv or what :flipa

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
B.E.T. said:
Trust me, I heard it LMAO.

I just want to apologize to everyone that has ringing in their ears. :)

I think I will hang out in Ltown after I get off work just so I can hang with my peeps :) Now tell me, is that luv or what :flipa
That is love for sure!!! Hopefully I will make it out too!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Next time I'll have to ride my bike in to work on Tuesday. I could never make it out there by seven after having to go home first.

(that is, if it is OK to invite myself)

·
Registered
894 Posts
I, Sir GSXR SICKS, do hereby formally invite you, Squire CorvetteChris, to attend any bike night social event that we post about. If you need directions, just PM one of us.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
BBarnes719 said:
As long as ya'll stay under 94.5 mph, I'm game....c-ya hopefully in bartow
OK, I have to ask, why 94.5? Does your bike generate enough gigawatts at that speed to time travel?

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
After all this and now Im not gona be able to make this one.
Something came up and Im in Tampa now so you guys/gals have fun and eat a wing (or 2) for me :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
I, Sir GSXR SICKS, do hereby formally invite you, Squire CorvetteChris, to attend any bike night social event that we post about. If you need directions, just PM one of us.
HA HA....Sir GSXR SICKS, you crack me up. You are certainly our SBN group jester.

I'll see ya all at the lake. If I get out of here early enought I might head down 98 and wait till you pass me just so I can get a nice little ride in.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts