Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone go to Beaver Run for the track days or the outher bike events they got there? 8/08/04 they are having pocket bike nationals.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I plan to hit Beaver Run sometime before this season is over. It's only a few hours away from me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Been there, done that. Good time. I ran off the track several times there. Good times.

Team Pro-motion. you need additional help pm me.

jeremy

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was there in April on my 1200 Bandit (aka the sled). It was a great track but a little intimidating for my very first track. I too was there with Team Promotion. I also did Nelson Ledges on my GSX-R 750 during Fathers day weekend in June and absolutely LOVED that track. The turns were confidence inspiring in so much as they went on forever and I got an improved sense of what my bike could do without sending me on my way. The folks at Team Promotion are great. During the total of four days over the last six months I've spent with them I could tell you countless stories of the helpfulness of nearly everyone there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
I'll be there at the end of Sept with www.teampromotion.com. :D
Sweet, look for a black dakota with a silver R1 on Sunday at the Big Beav. Hopefully, I don't trash the scooter at Nelson the weekend before. :hshot

Remember, you haven't raced until you lapped the beaver, or so they say. lol :eek: :D

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
crammer said:
Sweet, look for a black dakota with a silver R1 on Sunday at the Big Beav. Hopefully, I don't trash the scooter at Nelson the weekend before. :hshot

Remember, you haven't raced until you lapped the beaver, or so they say. lol :eek: :D
Are you going there this sunday?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts