Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay,

you meet somebody, think they are attractive, hot, sexy. You spend the evening with that person, and you get there phone number with the line, I would love to see you again. 2~3 days later you call them, leave a message (polite, short to the point) and never hear back from them. Now, maybe it's just me, but I have never not returned somebody's message, granted, they might not want to hear what I have to say, but I always call them back. Ladies, why do you do this?

oh and I am speaking in general terms, this has happened to me on several occasisions.

·
Registered
773 Posts
ok call them if they dont call you back call them one more time. then forget it. bc i know if a hot guy calls me and i had a great time with. i will call them back. if they dont call back they are not interested the reason i say call at least twice is because something might have happened like they erased the number accidently

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
women don't erase phone numbers, and I usually do call back a second time... My theory has always been this, call a day or two later, never call on a holiday, never call on a friday or saturday. and if I get VM, call a second time a day or two later and then after that you have a day or two to call me before I erase the number.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I give mine for someone that I am really interested in, and dont want to blow it with the phone call. Its weird sometimes Ill get a call like 6 months later.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
It might be a situation like this. I was laying in bed with this chick the other day and her phone rang. I noticed she looked at her phone before she picked it up and it didn't have a name just a number so she didn't have it memory. She ansered and she said who is this? She said who again and then hung up. She hung up the phone and started laughing. She said that she gave her number out to this guy a couple weeks ago and he called her. Just goes to show you never know what these chicks are up to when you call. :lol

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Are you sure she gave you right #? Was it her name, voice on the voice mail or a general voice mail?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chinygyal said:
Are you sure she gave you right #? Was it her name, voice on the voice mail or a general voice mail?

ahh the dreaded fake phone number, I have recieved that before, however the situation I am talking about is specifically when you know you got the right number, her name, her voice, etc

·
Registered
234 Posts
I do that crap quite a bit as well, although I eventually will call the girl back. There are just too many reasons to have a def. answer to your question. I would just give the girl your number in the future, and if she wants to call she will. If she is the really shy type then when you try to give her your number she will INSIST that you call her instead. Keep it basic and easy. :locked

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
i don't get it.

doesn't having a good time with a girl mean you ejaculated on/in her? why would you need her phone number after that or cared if she called you back?

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
You entered the wuss zone with the 'I'd love to see you again.' You lost it there buddy, however lets turn this line into one that'll work. 'I'd love to see you again if I'm available' or 'I'd like to see you again if you're lucky.'

Also always get an e-mail address. Women are less intimidated by e-mail.

·
The Professor!
389 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
You entered the wuss zone with the 'I'd love to see you again.' You lost it there buddy, however lets turn this line into one that'll work. 'I'd love to see you again if I'm available' or 'I'd like to see you again if you're lucky.'

Also always get an e-mail address. Women are less intimidated by e-mail.
+1 to that!

·
Registered
85 Posts
call twice and say FUCK IT! I don't get bent on shit like that i've got better things to do than worry bout some chick callin' me. If they don't call back oh fuckin well!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DEVILMAN said:
call twice and say FUCK IT! I don't get bent on shit like that i've got better things to do than worry bout some chick callin' me. If they don't call back oh fuckin well!
it's not what to do, it's more along the lines of why do people do that. If I asked for your number it's because I was interested in calling you, if you gave me your number, it should have been because you were interested in talking to me.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Man i have a problem with getting girls numbers then i will never call them and i just say fuck it. However the times i do call i'll call once leave a VM. Then a few days later call agian and then say fuck it. If you're playing hard to get you're not worth my time right then. Oh well i should go through my phone and start deleting numbers, but who knows plus 100+ numbers is a lot to go through.... I find it easier to lose or break my phone and that forces me to start over, rather than physically going through the phone to delete things

·
Registered
773 Posts
for some reason i always end up giving my number to guys who abuse it. they call like 50 times and i ignore theri calls like i said call twice is good enough. the more you call the more it sucks

·
Registered
85 Posts
clearwaterms said:
it's not what to do, it's more along the lines of why do people do that. If I asked for your number it's because I was interested in calling you, if you gave me your number, it should have been because you were interested in talking to me.

If i give out my number there is an intrest. If i ask for a number it's because there is an intrest. I will call and if get the vm i'll leave one i'll call back in a few days leave message. I drop it there i just don't get sprung about it. I leave the message it's your choice to call back or not.If there interested they'll call back. I'm not a dick about it if i see the person again i'll talk to them. I just don't "chase" never have not gonna start now.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Okay men listen up and listen good cause I'm only gonna say this once.

GIRLS DON'T LIKE PUSSIES!!! They already have one, they don't need another. Joking aside. You get a girl's number don't call her the next day. Wait atleast two days. When asking for a date DON'T ASK! Say "Hey meet me at location at time." This will get you a date. Never ever ever use love, like, or anything else dealing with emotion.

When you're setting up a second date say "It's been fun, blah blah blah. If you're lucky we'll go out again." then smile mischeivously. This does three things, one it says that it's HER job to convince YOU to go out with her and hence not needy. Two it builds anticipation. Three it creates sexual tension..which is a very good thing.

Here comes the good part. My experineces and experiments. The girl who I'm working on hooking up with (see building confidence thread) is someone I use this stuff on all the time and she eats it up, however she also dishes it out! On two occasions now she's threatened to leave in the middle of a date and I've said 'go ahead' NEITHER time has she left. Matter of fact she did the exact opposite and turned back toward me and moved closer. Accuse women of doing things espcially if they hang back for a second or two after a hello or the like. I was walking past our breakroom one day when she popped out. I said hi, got a hi in return and she hung back for a second I immedaitly accused her of checking me out and went on my way. My buddy Derek started busting on this poor waitress at a bar, a fucking hot blonde to boot. Although he didn't get her number (he was outclassed and for that matter so was I) he still initated conversation and set her off her guard to the point that she started to take his half full drink away.

For the gents out there who don't have a sense of humor, invest in one. It works wonders.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts