Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
around what time?

i'll be coming from rockland, so i could meet you at the top and we can ride out from there to some good roads

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ooh, I'm so not a squid. I'd like to hang. I wish I would have read this thread on Saturday. I ended up riding the Hutchinson Parkway to Port Chester last night. I did take a very nice ride to Hawks Nest a few weeks ago and that was my favorite trip so far. Mainly, I ride solo, but it would be nice to roll with some LEVEL HEADED people. I'm basically a rookie.

·
Gixxxaaah
52 Posts
I live in Suffolk but take almost weekly trips to Catskills/Poconos.

Rookie season here but 6500 miles deep.

We ride LI roads weeknights a lot as well. Some midday rides on backroads too.

Txt me 9176138723 just lemme know ir from sb.net .........this goes for anyone looking to link up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooh, I'm so not a squid. I'd like to hang. I wish I would have read this thread on Saturday. I ended up riding the Hutchinson Parkway to Port Chester last night. I did take a very nice ride to Hawks Nest a few weeks ago and that was my favorite trip so far. Mainly, I ride solo, but it would be nice to roll with some LEVEL HEADED people. I'm basically a rookie.
Im always out and about. Hawksnest is great when its not under construction. If u ever want to ride, contact me. I only have 3 weeks left before i head back to school but i kno alot of good roads

·
Registered
280 Posts
Let's go ahead and plan for something for the 20th/21st weekend then. I'm ready to roll. Got all my gear sorted out and with any luck, it will be manageable weather that day. This heat is kind of cramping my style.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts