Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
I think Beafer is at the Gap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
bastard no wonder I was calling him yesterday and he wouldnt pick up the phone! I guess Nextel skipped NC

Nextel definately has issues there... we had to get to the top of the mountain just to get a signal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,969 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
bastard no wonder I was calling him yesterday and he wouldnt pick up the phone! I guess Nextel skipped NC
he called me on Tuesday to tell me that Kay was meeting up w/us to go to HRC.. He was still on his way to NC he said. He should be there by now hitting those turns.. :)

I met his mom on Tuesday. Boy, she is so worried about him riding at the GAP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Nextel has a lot of issues, I can't wait to get rid of them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Chinygyal said:
Nextel has a lot of issues, I can't wait to get rid of them
I have been saying I want to get rid of them for 10 years now...still can't bring myself to do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
Chiny.. when it comes to cell phones... the grass is not always greener on the other side... what I mean is all cell phones have issues. I can't think of one that is the best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
crisg555 said:
he called me on Tuesday to tell me that Kay was meeting up w/us to go to HRC.. He was still on his way to NC he said. He should be there by now hitting those turns.. :)

I met his mom on Tuesday. Boy, she is so worried about him riding at the GAP.
she is worried about him riding period! I would be too if my son crashed that much
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Onetrick said:
Chiny.. when it comes to cell phones... the grass is not always greener on the other side... what I mean is all cell phones have issues. I can't think of one that is the best.
I know, I think that's why I haven't brought myself to do it yet. That and the fact that my friend is a mechanical engineer for Motorola. He's in China now helping out with the design of their new $800 phone. Sheesh!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
Beafer should stick to dirt bike riding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
yellowbird said:
I have been saying I want to get rid of them for 10 years now...still can't bring myself to do it.
PM me your radio #, I wanna hang out, play dominoes, and eat jerk chicken too :a2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
Me too!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jerk Chicken... the hotter the better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Onetrick said:
Me too!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jerk Chicken... the hotter the better.
Damn girl!! I didn't know you had all that culture in you!! Woot!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,969 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
she is worried about him riding period! I would be too if my son crashed that much
Yea, I know.. She's a really sweet lady.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top