Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My bday was on monday, but due to finals, I couldn't do anything about it. Seeing how now it's friday, I plan on making up for all those days school forced me to wait. I'll be going out with a few friends to some places on the south side (bay view area). I think Newberry's, maybe lulu's, Groove, and Lee's Luxury Lounge (yea, that's really the name of the place) are all on the list. If you don't have anything to do and feel like consuming a few, leave the bike at home and give me a ring at 414.412.1341. Hope to see some folks there! Later!!! The night starts off with some dinner at 8pm at oakland gyros on layton ave.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Hey Andy happy bday again tell the old man that owns that place hi for me

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Bah, I'd have stopped in if I knew BEFORE I came home.....I was just in bayview playing kickball...arg

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Twas a good time. Thanks all who made it. And a big FTP goes out to the officer who gave my wonderful girlfriend a ticket for spinning her tires a bit. Damn trainee cops. Those are the worst.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Wish I would have seen this yesterday, but it's next to impossible to check the net from my job, and I don't get off until 7pm. My buddy chris and I stopped in at LuLu's last night, around 9:00. We thought there might be a slight chance that there'd be motorcycles there other nights than tuesdays, but we were wrong. We got out for a good ride though. What time were you guys there?

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never made it to lulu's. We were right across the street in Highberry's though at that time.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
'twas a good time. Sorry for my sleeping disorder. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts