·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***BBQ Sunday July 3***
1:00 pm

Brian's House
I've moved since the last BBQ PM me for the address

I would like to host a 4th of July BBQ but since the 4th falls on a Monday this year I'm thinking Sunday would be a better day.

What do you guys think?

Let know what day works better for everyone and if you'll be attending. I'd like to get a good guest list going before I go crazy buying food.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Brian that sounds like megga fun. I'm always down with a BBQ.

However, Ima be in So Utah for 5 daze campin and ridin at that time. IF you decide not to BBQ, and want to ride Utah instead.....I gave Don our whereabouts info last nite. Come up and moto.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kviper said:
Sunday sounds good! How many umbrella girls should we bring?
Bring as many as you can get! Looks like this will be a cheap BBQ so far.

Since Kevin is the first to speak up the BBQ will be Sunday.

·
Registered
529 Posts
As of right now I don't know. I am thinking about going to the lake for the weekend. If people want. It may be possible to have a BBQ out at the lake, with a bon fire, and some fishin and swimmin, and whatnot. If anyone thinks this would be worthwhile let me know. Might have it a way's out of town. But if you want to drive out there, I can make sure we got food for plenty. (Thinking about camping in South Cove. To avoid all the people. It's about an hour outside of town.)

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
86 Posts
BBQ :flamed

Sound GOOD...Sunday Sunday Sunday...I think you can count me and my Family in. :beer

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ice_Hole said:
As of right now I don't know. I am thinking about going to the lake for the weekend. If people want. It may be possible to have a BBQ out at the lake, with a bon fire, and some fishin and swimmin, and whatnot. If anyone thinks this would be worthwhile let me know. Might have it a way's out of town. But if you want to drive out there, I can make sure we got food for plenty. (Thinking about camping in South Cove. To avoid all the people. It's about an hour outside of town.)

- Ice_Hole
Quit trying to hijack my ride thread.. I mean BBQ thread.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Ice_Hole said:

- Ice_Hole

dude i dont think these guys swim. maybe theyr afraid of melting or something? ahh i know what it is. they know the leathers shrink in water!!!

It would be fun to hit up some cliff jumping though !!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
What time? I have another BBQ to go to. Sounds cool though.

·
Registered
224 Posts
neth said:
Unless your other event has brolly girls I this you need to learn to prioritize young grasshopper :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
neth said:
I added the date and time to my original post.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Man Brian, what the hell is with the EARLY BBQ times.. That is rediculous. Most of us try now to wake up on Saturday till at least 3 or so.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Your 4th of July BBQ last year was tons o' fun. It's cool that you live around the corner this year :)

I'm in it to win it like Yzerman.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kviper said:
What to bring? Michelle said she knows what she needs to bring.
Yes, have Michelle bring what she always brings.

I've picked up a case of Sam Adam's Light and Corona light. People are welcome to bring more beer or misc foodstuffs. I have most of the grill'n meats covered. Hopefully Ben is able to hook us up with something off the grill though...

·
Registered
842 Posts
evildead said:
Hopefully Ben is able to hook us up with something off the grill though...

Does this mean you are looking for something "off" the grill or somethig like a meat product or so?

I have a specialty that pertains to salsa but if meat is the neccesssity then I can fulfill the request.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
freakinhungover said:
Does this mean you are looking for something "off" the grill or somethig like a meat product or so?

I have a specialty that pertains to salsa but if meat is the neccesssity then I can fulfill the request.
I'm hoping that Alicia will bring something.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts