Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm inviting who ever wants to attend. we are having a cookout Sat. around 6-6:30 let me know if you want to come that way I know how much food to buy. If you want to bring something then let me know that also. We will ride afterwards if your interested in that. Or we've also been known to decide to drink and forget about riding can't predict the future :alky Anyway if you want to come I live in Independence, not far from Sonic if you've ever been there. PM or call me if you are going to show 816-835-8930. Or just post it here PM or call for directions.

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
Sorry...after multiple attempts to get sex from females, I've decided that I dont play well with them, and am on a sort of "fast" away from the female gender. I would really have liked to go...but as you can tell, it's a pretty serious situation. I'm trying to let my Mojo reenergize.

Phil

*in reality, I'm just scared of going over 60mph..and there arent enough backroads and gravel roads between my house and yours :(*

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
jcaesar625 said:
Isn't the SUPER STREETBIKE MAGAZINE ride this Saturday.
that was last weekend :blowingup

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Independence?

feh.. might as well be in China for me.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i gotta work :(

next weekend though y'all, it's my birthday and it'll be on... :D :D :D

so no bbq's just riding!

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
bahhhhh the time is right but thats today and this is the first time i saw this thread. if i can get stuff accomplished in time ill try and make it out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts