Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dam I saw this at a friends house and WOW! is all I can say. The first Battlefield was a blast but this is simply awesome! Best graphics of any game I've seen yet! Here's a demo of it that plays one map online on a Nvidia server so thankfully its a fast dl since the thing is 560Mb! Took a little over 10 minutes to get it! Definatly a must check it out if you like FPS games!

http://nzone.com/object/nzone_battlefield2_downloads.html :beer

** If enough of ya get it I'll put up a dedicated Sportbiker server if ya want.... the server dl is much smaller. (I have it already)

·
Super Duper Paratrooper
378 Posts
I've got the full game now (DVD) and love it! Definately reccomend it to those with high horsepower pc's. Lots of demand on the video card side.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yah, I got a 1G ram, but need a new video card. Invidia G-force 8200(something like that) now, need a pci.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Corporal79 said:
I've got the full game now (DVD) and love it! Definately reccomend it to those with high horsepower pc's. Lots of demand on the video card side.

Boy you got that right!!! But my POS P3 733 256Mb ram Gfarce 5600 128Mb vidcard runs it but it dont look like my friends did but its definatly playable.

I only have the demo of it but the dedicated server I got is the whole shootin match. Has about 12 or so maps where the demo only has one.

System Requirments...

- Minimum Specification:
CPU: 1.7 Ghz
RAM: 512 Mb
Video Card: NVidia GeForce FX 5700, ATI Radeon 8500 or ATI Radeon 9500
with 128 Mb of RAM

- Recommended Specification:
CPU: 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 1 Gb
Video Card with at least 256 Mb of RAM

LMFAO :eek:nfloor Gawd it is a Power Hungry Game!!! I can't believe my POS even runs the dam thing!!!! :eek: Talk stressin the Equipment a lil bit! :phatyo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts