Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want to go? The festivities begin tonight. I've never been and it sounds like a good time.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
It's not amazing, but it is something to do. I would recommend checking it out if you haven't before. Lot's of food vendors, some with unique stuff, and a few music stages as well. If your going to ride your motorcycle down, park in the MSOE library lot motorcycle parking. They don't require a permit. It's always where I've parked my bike and I've never caught any trouble for it. Plus there is security rolling around, which is nice. Puts you less then a block away from the party too!

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
i'll prolly go down later since it's just down the street.

i just heard the air show going on out my window, with the blue angels flying by and stuff. could see a little from my window but not much. it's part of bastille days i think

·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to go but I guess that depends on when other people go... I strongly dislike going places myself.

·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
malik ross said:
what about the bathroom?
I'm ok there. No need to have a gaggle of gals accompany me. Besides, you can't be the speed-pissing queen when you spend time chit chatting about mindless bullshit in front of the mirror, now can you?

·
Registered
384 Posts
lu6an said:
i just heard the air show going on out my window, with the blue angels flying by and stuff. could see a little from my window but not much. it's part of bastille days i think
They were practicing for this weekend, for the Milwaukee Air Show. I don't think it's linked to Bastille Days, since the air show is a weekend event in itself. Blue Angels fly @ 4:05 Saturday (possibly sunday too).

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
a gaggle of gals... oh boy.. i havent heard that word used in years i dunno about the girls part but.. lol.. i went a couple years ago and i dunno to me it seemed kinda boring its almost like riversplash but with more food and music like rogue says i guess its somethin to do

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I went tonight, it was pretty fly. I liked watching all the runners come in from the race...

·
Registered
651 Posts
I was there and will be there selling food and drink tickets...If any of you guys go I will be at the ticket booth on Jackson St. between Kilbourn and Wells. Stop by and say HI!!
-Lynda

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
vaulter721 said:
I was there and will be there selling food and drink tickets...If any of you guys go I will be at the ticket booth on Jackson St. between Kilbourn and Wells. Stop by and say HI!!
-Lynda
Hey, Ill stop by on Saturday, if you are working.

·
Registered
832 Posts
vaulter721 said:
-Lynda

I'll only stop by if I get free tickets :lol I went yesterday durning the day not much to do figured same stuff at night but more drunk people

·
Registered
651 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
Hey, Ill stop by on Saturday, if you are working.

Yep, I'll be there between 5:30 and close. I'll keep an eye out for you, our ticket booth is right across from a coffee tent if that's any help. (Just down the street from the beer tent if that's any more help).

Yesssss....I get a visit from Tom :banana

·
Registered
651 Posts
snoflk said:
I'll only stop by if I get free tickets :lol I went yesterday durning the day not much to do figured same stuff at night but more drunk people
Sorry no free tickets...I can sell them to you 9 for $5....can't beat that deal :lol You can get one whole beer with that amount....it's very much overpriced so I would suggest to sneak it in if you want food or drinks (and feel free to sneak some over to my ticket booth too :))

·
Registered
832 Posts
You know I would but I just want those damn almonds they smell soooooo good :drool

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
vaulter721 said:
Yep, I'll be there between 5:30 and close. I'll keep an eye out for you, our ticket booth is right across from a coffee tent if that's any help. (Just down the street from the beer tent if that's any more help).
Ah, yes. I know that tent well. I used to get temporary tatoos at a shop right next to that ticket booth. But that was back when I was modeling in the fashion show for the last 5 years. Maybe Ill pick one up Saturday. Maybe some barbed wire to go around my bulging biceps....

:lao

I crack myself up.

Yesssss....I get a visit from Tom :banana
Yep, Im making this special trip up north just for you Linda. :beer

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
Ah, yes. I know that tent well. I used to get temporary tatoos at a shop right next to that ticket booth. But that was back when I was modeling in the fashion show for the last 5 years. Maybe Ill pick one up Saturday. Maybe some barbed wire to go around my bulging biceps....

:lao

I crack myself up.

Yep, Im making this special trip up north just for you Linda. :beer
hopefully you'll say hi to your girlfriend too...

i did. :banana

lynda, we didn't see you. we went to all the ticket booths too. we'll be back tomorrow. we bought more tickets than we can eat or drink.

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
yeah i got to many tickets on thurday, so i gotta go bak on sat. those bastards. :beer

oh well, i gotta party this weekend since i actually gotta go back to work monday. been laid off for a week or two, and damn was it nice not having to do anything. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts