Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you hate baseball?I do!One of the most boring games in the world!!!!Takes up valuable t.v. time!!! :blowme

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
The only reason why I don't care for baseball is the money issue. I think baseball players get paid an absurd amount of money. I just don't like the whole attitude of it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm in for the hatin'... Since the last strike, I refuse to watch... Fire them all for all I care...

Replace it because it's not america's past time... and it's not the "World Series" when only teams from 2 countries play...

Baseball sucks.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Ummmm.... I don't know where to start, and now sure how long I'd be standing up on my soapbox, so I think I'll just :bitchslap & :flipa and shut up now. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
No, Poker on ESPN is and does.
+1,000,000

Between Poker and Blue Collar Comedy and reality TV... :hshot:

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
StEvEoKiNeVeO911 said:
One of the most boring games in the world!!!!Takes up valuable t.v. time!!! :blowme
No, I'd say that award goes to hockey. :lol

·
Registered
615 Posts
Arent you guys forgetting the biggest waste of time and the most worthless sport? GOLF!!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Boring?
....televised NASCAR.........

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Nascar and golf is my vote. Not sure if I'd categorize Nascar as a sport though, so golf then. Tennis is a close second.

I love baseball because of the strategy involved in the game. Most people who tell me they hate baseball is because they just don't understand how the game is played. Once you get to know the strategy involved, you might come to appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
yep baseball and nascar are hella boring.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sports on TV are worthless, but when the playoffs are on, I try to watch. I'm not a fan of baseball really, but living in Houston you tend to hear stories about our newest $18m a year pitcher (Roger Clements), said he was retiring last year, but if Houston would pay him $18m he would come back for another year for "the love of the sport and Houston"...yeah right. If he really loved Houston, he'd pitch a friggin game. If I onnly performed at 10% of my potential, I would be fired... lol

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Houston_Rider said:
I'm not a fan of baseball really, but living in Houston you tend to hear stories about our newest $18m a year pitcher (Roger Clements), said he was retiring last year, but if Houston would pay him $18m he would come back for another year for "the love of the sport and Houston"...yeah right. If he really loved Houston, he'd pitch a friggin game. If I onnly performed at 10% of my potential, I would be fired... lol
If Houston isn't at least .500 when they reach the middle of the season he's going to ask for a trade. Probably Boston, New York or even Atlanta.

·
Registered
556 Posts
mikem317 said:
Okay, so what DOESN'T suck? ... besides motorcycles and sex that is.

What about sex ON a motorcycle?? :D :D

Golf is kinda boring to watch, unless you play it. I hate tennis. Nascar - while I actually do like it & watch it once in a while (I watch for the wrecks) - is a bunch of cars driving real fast in circles.

I personally think the most exciting sports to watch are those that have contact going on - nothing quite as entertaining as watching people bash each other. :) Although I love baseball - I guess that kinda counts, right, since there are batters charging the mound, bench clearing brawls, etc.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Ludicrous said:

Golf is kinda boring to watch, unless you play it. I hate tennis. Nascar - while I actually do like it & watch it once in a while (I watch for the wrecks) - is a bunch of cars driving real fast in circles.

I personally think the most exciting sports to watch are those that have contact going on - nothing quite as entertaining as watching people bash each other. :) Although I love baseball - I guess that kinda counts, right, since there are batters charging the mound, bench clearing brawls, etc.
I knew I liked you for some reason :D

I like to play golf, tennis but think it's boring to watch on TV. Football and basketball is good to watch. Obviously racing (real racing not the lets make a left hand turn for 200miles racing)

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Ludicrous said:
God, if that was only a sport... :cheers

Nevermind. I find myself watching some Nascar on Sundays but I usually fall asleep sometime after lap 47... and wake up after the race ends!

Baseball is fun, especially during the playoffs. 162 games, its a marathon, unlike other sports where is mostly a sprint.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts