Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what does everyone think of having a big barbecue...we can ride afterwards or whatever... But we can bring everyone.. kids and all ... and just hang out like the big family we are..

Just an idea to throw out...let me know.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Sounds cool. Me and Kaz talked about this several months ago, but nothing ever came of it.

Does kinda feel like a family too, eh? lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'd be up for that. It would be a HAUL for me though but oh well. Give me a time and place. Maybe I can talk my other half into coming along also.

·
Registered
355 Posts
ggggrrrooovvvyyyy mang!when, where? :beer

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I know my apt complex (that im moving out of) has a nice pool/barbecue area, and we could have bers there and stuff... but it can get crowded...especially on the weekends.

Jordan lake can be a pain in the butt because we would all have to pay to get in.

And what weekend? You guys said the 25th for the mtns, but that would be the best weekend for the cookout, IMO...

Anywhere in the southern direction with lakes and stuff to have sort to ride out there..and an evening cookout? Easier for our friends down south?

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
gixxer27519 said:
And what weekend? You guys said the 25th for the mtns, but that would be the best weekend for the cookout, IMO...

Uh, NO. 25th is the best weekend for riding. Mountains is just a hair more fun than a BBQ, imo. :)

Make the bbq after that date.

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
I might be up for this. I'll try not to get pulled over.

·
Registered
112 Posts
come north my friends-kerr lake .its not that much to rent and if we show up and noone is using the pavilion we can crash for free!

·
Registered
355 Posts
party in my pants :neener

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Just wrap us up a couple of plates in aluminum foil and leave em by the road, we'll pick em up on the way back... :lol

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
EndoChic said:
Would you ride up there or drive? If you ride then let me tag along. You owe me one anyway :banana
Ride of course...there is no other way!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts