Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
banana's had to shut down for a little while two weeks ago, we've still been having bike night and the first bike night that they where shut down, the owner was there and said it was cool for us to show up and still carry on, well last night things where a little different, the parking lot was filled with cops and they where telling us that the owner did not want us there and made us all leave.

Edit: one of my friends asked if I ever go up there, because it was on the news about them making us leave. cops :eek:nfloor:pisson

·
Don't tease the dragon
1,193 Posts
I just got word last night - I've been out of town with events, and thought I could go this week - When I told a buddy, he told me that Banana's had been sold, and the new owners wife wanted to put an end to bike night, and asked the law to help.

So - Looks like the old riverfront place again! They have better food anyway!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Where exactly is this place? Curious....

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
frank5079 said:
Hey JB, it's on the Clark County side of Boonesborough State Park....here's a linky......btw, howyoudoin???? :)
OH, looks like a good riding, but riding in this state, no matter where is good riding. Maybe one of these days, I'll get my toocus out there and see what its all about...

And BTW, I be doing great. Going to the MotoGP in a few days. :D eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm geeked.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
japbike said:
OH, looks like a good riding, but riding in this state, no matter where is good riding. Maybe one of these days, I'll get my toocus out there and see what its all about...
fun times, granted it was better at bannana's but still fun to be around so many that are into riding.

·
Registered
359 Posts
My brother and I are all ready for this upcoming roadtrip to my Gram's in Marion, Illinois.........gonna spend about 4 1/2 hours saddle time!!!:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yup, I'm going to miss bananas on the river. I been going there for like 2 years now, it was alot of fun while it lasted. That video that was on uponone dot com was made by me and my brother. We own wildcatriders dot com so if there are any lexington riders out there join up w/ us on the forums. We get rides together at least 2 times a week.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts