Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Cool thanks. You seen this site? http://www.motorcycleroads.us/al.html

Has a few good recommendations. My local favorite is 110 between Fayetteville, TN and Ardmore. Some fast straightaways, and a good mix of curves thrown in. Watch for farm equipment though. Most of the curves are setup so you can see around them well enough. Ride up 431 to Fayetteville and turn left at the red light just past the Mexican restaurant (there is a car wash on the left also) and enjoy. The road will drop you into Ardmore where you can gas up and get a bite of food, then ride back down. If the sun is setting or there are storms in the distance it adds to the scenery (provided the storms don't catch up with you). There is a sod farm on the left about halfway down 110, and there always seems to be a dry, hot wind blowing off the fields.

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/roads/tn110.html

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thats a little too far for me, lol, the R1 will kill my butt driving that far. That site you linked to has some nice roads, have been on a few of them allready in a car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey y'all, I'm moving to Auburn, form NC, next week to go to school down there. It might be a while until I can get my bike down there, but once it's down there I'd love to meet some people who know some roads around there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Im a newb here. I am from Texas but I am at Ft Rucker right now. Enterprise/ozark/daleville are the surrounding towns here. Anybody know of a shop that can dynotune a bike in Al?? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
nuckinfuts10R said:
Hey Im a newb here. I am from Texas but I am at Ft Rucker right now. Enterprise/ozark/daleville are the surrounding towns here. Anybody know of a shop that can dynotune a bike in Al?? Thanks
The harley shop in montgomery does it.

·
Rubber Side Down.. ALWAYS
187 Posts
WOW People are posting in alabama! Yes! maby we can get a ride together at some point, bham possible? a few of my friends have bikes but have yet to introduce them to the forums. will do that shortly :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi everyone im from jasper and im really wanting to find someone to ride with besides myself cause knowone my age has a bike if anyone wants to ride sometime let me know

·
Registered
50 Posts
You have the Hyosung bike? You like it? Built well? Always see them advertised in the bike mags but never in person, wanted to know if they were a decent bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yea its a good bike it is only a 250 but is the best 250 around to me right now...the ninga 250s are a lot slower than a hyosung the top speed on the ninga is 70 mph and the hyosung is 110....ne way its a really good starter bike for anyone its very light weight and dependable never had a problem with it at all and ive had it for 2 years it also sounds good with a slip on...ive had many people mistake it for a ducati

·
Registered
14 Posts
the only picture i have of it is the one on my avatar....it is an L twin motor...and yea it used the suzuki sv frame blueprints

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
So in Huntsville I have seen not one but two candyfire red ZZRs like mine. Are you guys out there lurking somewhere?

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
768-Ryda said:
here's a pic of my 04 zx 6r and i live in Scottsboro, AL
Cool, we ride out that way most every weekend - Paint Rock, Gurley, and up into TN around Fayetteville and Lynchburg. What are your favorite rides out your way?

61 - 80 of 83 Posts