Sport Bikes banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in the Huntsville area, about to sell a 97 Bandit 1200 S w/ 34k miles, new cat eye blinkers, and before it's sold a new color matched lower fairing from JMV Concepts in France will be on it too. If anyone is looking for a good strong bike, give me a shout...I'm going to have a little over 3 grand tied up in it so that's what I'll be looking for as far as price, but I'm willing to take a slight loss to keep from having to drive it a couple hundred miles up north if it were to sell on Ebay. The bike should be up for sale by mid to late April. Email [email protected] if you or a buddy of yours may be interested. I'll send out some pics, and schedule a time for you to see the bike if you'd like.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sorry, this part doesn't get a lot of traffic. I would ride, but my bike is down. I'm going to sell it and get another one. But I'm around if anyone wants to post up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats up guys? New to this fourm. I am in the Bessemer/Bham area. Pm me or post if anyone wants to ride. 2005 CBR 1000 RR.....First bike so I dont ride too fast.LOL :fiddy

·
Registered
35 Posts
I live in Florence AL, new to the area, Work and school pretty much limit me to northern part of alabama/southern tennessee for rides, but if anyones does any riding in this area hit me up, I am always ready.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hueytown, AL.. I have an 03 ZR-7S, a 99 Ninja 500R, and my BF has an 08 Goldwing. We ride the river roads all of the time. If ya'll get a chance to, stop by Time Out on Camp Oliver Road. Our friend owns it, and we hang there a lot. There are a variety of bikers at that location from sports to cruisers, and inbetween. We also hit 29 Dreams some, Hwy 216, Hwy 69, and some other back roads.
:devil

·
Registered
442 Posts
hey guys i posted a forum ride on alsportbike.com, its dedicated to all the people that ride in alabama, go check it out

·
Registered
2 Posts
Huntsville here. One of the founders of the TVSC, Tennessee Valley Sportbike Club 9 years ago. Riding 36 years, WERA new racer, FZ1 streetbike rider, 68 trips to Deal's Gap. Known as "Charlie" on the street here.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts