Sport Bikes banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey CBRFLYR,
We have a group out here in Huntsville (Tennessee Valley Sport Bike Club) that rides on Sundays.
I know it's quite a hike out here from Muscle Shoals, but if you are ever in the mood, you are welcome to come out.

Email me at russellandmelissa(at)yahoo.com if you are interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey cbrphil i live in huntsville and love to ride. iv been lookin for some people to ride with. if yall dont mind ill meet you at the shell sunday.

·
Registered
38 Posts
First Post

Hey All:
This will be my very first post on this board and I thought it should go here because I'm from Bama.
I have been riding sport bikes for only four years and own a 2001 F4i. The first street bike that I rode was my older brother's friend's Suzuki GT380 way back in the late 1970's and it scared the shit out of me. I have ridden dirt bikes since I was ten years old but never got the fever for road bikes until i picked up a wrecked 1999 F4 very cheaply ($500).
I did all the repair work myself and feel in love with the thing along the way. But it was stolen last June, I hate thieves, and that is when I knew that I would always ride, because I could hardly wait for the insurance check so I could get another bike.
Just a little background so you all know where I come from, please excuse me if I mispell something and I will try not to come across as a total noob.
Sincerely, George

·
Registered
416 Posts
hey i just moved back to town from phoenix. most people will remember my old bike, my name is courtland and i use to work at speedtrap.

Unfortunately I am bikeless right now but i am still good people to hang out with

·
Registered
416 Posts
went to phoenix to attend motorcycle mechanics intsitute, umm sold the zx7r loking for something new now. it is nice to be back in alabama

·
Registered
23 Posts
New to this board. I'm a member at kawiforums and r6mn. I'm Matt and in the Gadsden/Oxford/Jacksonville area. I'm a student at JSU. Don't see many riders around here. Any1 close?

·
Registered
56 Posts
From Huntsville here, bout 2 weeks till my new gixxer's ready and I'll be seeing you fellas around...I'll be the really tall guy on a lil' 600 flying down Memorial Pkwy...till I hit the contruction area that will never clear up....EVER...EVER...EVER.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm from Huntsville, Green Mtn actually (no matter where I go I get a nice rip up and down the mountain) I'm still trying to find a good late 90's or early 2000's CBR/GSXR around here and then I will be out and about

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not much of a market around Huntsville...I've been looking for quite some time for that same thing...just not much of a sportbike market in town. Everything that is here seems to be hella overpriced.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys im from the baileyton, eva, cullman area. lol which ever you can find on a map. My husband and I ride alot in this area any of you want to come down and join us your welcome too. We also have started a small business selling parts and accessories you can email me and ill see if i can get what ever you need. [email protected] later guys

·
Midnight Maniac
198 Posts
You guys looking for a bike, there's a place in Marietta, Ga (Atlanta area) that sells plenty of sportbikes. Their web address is wowmotorcycles.com

81 - 100 of 119 Posts