Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Andrew, Birmingham, on a fz6. Everyone around birmingham come out on thursday nights to southside at ruby tuesdays. Fairly large bike night there. Im the only one on a FZ6.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey fastazzninja i will be out there this thursday the 14th if the weather is going to be good. I will be on a silver 04 Yamah FZ6 with a black and silver yamaha roadracer jacket. Im sure you cant miss me. No one else goes out to bike nights around here with the same bike as me.

·
Registered
300 Posts
hey motorcyclejoker that will be fine sorry I missed you on that weekend I was in mississippi racing. Just IM me when you get a chance and we can get together with fastazzninja and a few others around. Just let me know something.

·
Registered
41 Posts
R&DZX9 said:
hey motorcyclejoker that will be fine sorry I missed you on that weekend I was in mississippi racing. Just IM me when you get a chance and we can get together with fastazzninja and a few others around. Just let me know something.
Motorcycle Joker is going to be down for a while. He was introduced to the business end of a toyota pickup last weekend while we were out riding. He is fine, and the bike isn't to bad, but it will take some time for him to get back going.

In the mean time, I will be riding Saturday (4/16) if anyone is up for it contact me.

[email protected]

chris

·
Registered
416 Posts
I wanted to go to that, but I have to work this weekend. What time does it open up tomorrow? I might be able to go it is early in the morning.

·
Re-entry expert
88 Posts
My name is Dan and I live in Daphne. I just bought an 02 R1. I have been without a bike for a year, its great to be back. Anybody in the area that wants to ride weekends or week nights PM me.

Rode it down from where I bought it, Lexington TN (just east of Jackson TN between Nashville and Memphis). And yeah that was one heck of a ride down.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Whats up Dan if you're gonna be in mobile alot of us are gonna be out tonite. Some guys meet up by the battleship on friday nights thats real close to you.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
bajjer9 said:
yea, friday nights at the krystal on airport blvd
I think he meant in different nights. Krystals is really the only consistent bike night in mobile. I mentioned the battleship because its closer for the guy in daphne. We sometimes go to the battleship after we leave krystals on friday nights.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts