Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
hayabluesa said:
why don't you put a link to the pic or something........gosh

For a min. thought my computer was phucked and I couldn't see a pic or something.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
seems like something is missing here...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
nathan kidd said:
This is my 2004 hyped-up GSXR 600. It's loaded with oversize fuel injectors, 75 tooth sproket and the loudest D&D exaust out there!!!
:needpics !

·
Registered
361 Posts
what does a gsxr with a 75t sprocket need over size fuel injectors for?

what we have here folks is a troll, that or a motorcycle that nobody wants to ride behind, running rich and a D&D, I hope that shitbox comes with asprin

·
Registered
63 Posts
nathan kidd said:
and the loudest D&D exaust out there!!!
trust me u have no idea about a loud D&D exhaust, injectors and a pipe...please....

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
if it's a stunt bike you wouldnt want it loud anyway. thats just asking for a noise complaint leading to the cops coming to your stunting spot. thats no good man

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm pretty sure they don't make a 75 tooth sprocket, could be wrong but i think 70 or 72 is the biggest, at least last time i checked.

·
KEEP YOUR ENEMYS CLOSER
167 Posts
THEN HE WOKE UP AND REALIZED IT WAS PISSS ON HIS BED AND
NOT THE WET DREAM HE FIRST IMAGINED :pisson

·
Registered
361 Posts
MADDOGC5 said:
THEN HE WOKE UP AND REALIZED IT WAS PISSS ON HIS BED AND
NOT THE WET DREAM HE FIRST IMAGINED :pisson
If anybody has wet dreams about a hopped up GSXR, they need to have there guy card revoked. It's cool to have a dream about a GSXR with a MAD LOUD D&D pipe, etc, but not a wet dream, that shit aint cool

·
Registered
288 Posts
why would u want to stunt out a brand new gsxr? thats a waste of a brand new bike and how do u kno u have the loudest d and d? they all sound like shit in my opinion

·
Registered
45 Posts
F2 600 Guy said:
why would u want to stunt out a brand new gsxr? thats a waste of a brand new bike and how do u kno u have the loudest d and d? they all sound like shit in my opinion
Why race a brand new gixxer? That's a waste of a perfectly good "stand in a parking lot and have everyone look at me" bike!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts