Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Linky

Sorry its linked like this...Ive been too lazy to reinstall Photo chop.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
www.highbimmin.com

They are just nasty, pictures do them no justice at all. I saw them one night at a hooters, some guy was showing them off. Great looking lights.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fawken sweet!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes siree...that's what I'm talking about!!! :smokin

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I wanted to put some but not going to go through all the trouble

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
why do you need potochop to post a simple picture? :confused: Resizing a photo just takes a tiny little free program called Infanview. http://www.irfanview.com/ Photochop is for "altering" photos, something that paint can do but on a much simpler basis... the pic was unpostable due to crappy compression used to generate the original. The original was gigantic 2048x1536 size with a file size of 1.51Mb Compressed using decent compression it has the same quality and size but only 261Kb in size!

Heres the compressed original and a resized 1040x748 size 72.Kb. :beer

Attachments

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Krazy Hawaiian said:
why do you need potochop to post a simple picture? :confused: Resizing a photo just takes a tiny little free program called Infanview. http://www.irfanview.com/ Photochop is for "altering" photos, something that paint can do but on a much simpler basis... the pic was unpostable due to crappy compression used to generate the original. The original was gigantic 2048x1536 size with a file size of 1.51Mb Compressed using decent compression it has the same quality and size but only 261Kb in size!

Heres the compressed original and a resized 1040x748 size 72.Kb. :beer
Because I forgot about that shit.... oops..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts