Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Love the Beemer, but i dispise every Mercedes EVER :banned They all look way too similar, BMW's used to be the same, but its nice to see them finally sprout some nuts and produce some more unique rides.

Nice find man :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
DazzaP said:
.... BMW's used to be the same, but its nice to see them finally sprout some nuts and produce some more unique rides.

Nice find man :)
wow, as a long time BMW owner and enthusiast I'd like to say that Bangalized (after Chris Bangle :spank - Chief Designer for BMW) BMW suck :cry . Those are the 2001+ cars. The older 3 series had a classic look and now it's just rolling downhill. The only acceptable cars from BMW nowadays are the M3 and the 330i. That's why I'm buying an M3 before all the good BMWs cease to exist

·
Registered
223 Posts
Its all preference dude, just think the new cars actually differ throughout the range, not like Mercs, same style lights, hoods, rims etc right through.

True there were some nice old school BMW's, i like the late 80's 3 Series saloon, they're kind of retro, but the rest don't really get me. Now the new ones are nice, just seem `cleaner` and more finished but beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts