Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might have extra tickets for sale. These tickets would include a table and a seat. If any of you want them, the face value is $60. Elsewise, no big deal...they would be gone quickly on craigslist....

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
Put them on Craigslist. It is the biggest waste of time on the planet.

Stand in line for 20 minutes for half a slice of bacon, move on to the next line, rinse, repeat.
It's a good thing I know the owner of Iowa Select Farms as he hung out with us and gave us an unlimited supply or I would have left a half hour in. And I had a stack of free beer tickets.

The whole event is just too crowded to enjoy. When you have lines starting at opposite sides of the buildings and crossing each other past the middle...yeah...not enjoyable at all.

My wife and I decided (after attending the last 2 years) that this year we would have more fun just buying 10 lbs of different varieties of bacon, re-stocking the beer fridge and enjoying.
The only thing worth the trip would be the bacon gellato but Stam is planning on selling that for the week before and the week after at their shop.

So, in conclusion, Fuck Baconfest.

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
Side note, the only thing a table guarantees you is a place to sit. Otherwise, you have to stand in line with every other hermaphrodite on the planet waiting for your half slice of bacon.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the tickets are gone...
and I was there last year...so I know what to expect. Tables were the only tickets left...as it sold out in less than 5 minutes.....I did feel the need to sit for a while last year...so many trips to get more Hops Wrangler got me feeling "tired".

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
I was stating for the benefit of others.

And don't get me wrong, I love the idea. But they either need to maintain the same ticket sales number and expand to a larger venue or reduce ticket sales numbers and make the event more exclusive.

It just isn't enjoyable to wait in line for what equates to half a slice of bacon and mediocre beer.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i can get 2 tickiets again for $120 with table
$220 if it is heeth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts