Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I’m Brian Cole. I’m a newbie here and plan to kick things off with a brazen punt for my new book Backlash. Like many of you I’m sure, I too have been riding sportsbikes since I was a kid. Now a family man I look back with fond memories at how this addiction had started for me when I swapped my mountain bike for my brothers knackered RDLC 50. Of course, this promptly got crashed and replaced with an NS125F, then came the wee-mean-greenie KR1S, followed by several FZR400RRSP’s a few years later. And then I moved onto the b***** machines; ZX7R, RRT Fireblade and brand new GSXR750 back in 2009.

Feedback thus far indicated that Backlash is an exciting and gripping story of twelve years spent working the doors in and around London but perhaps not surprisingly it’s also littered with the joys (and sometimes tears) that have accumulated from many years of riding sportsbikes – even good old Stan Stevens gets a nod!

So, if this unrepentant announcement hasn’t put you off and you may be interested in how I opened the red rope for Baroness Thatcher at Stringfellows, almost killed myself on an FZR and dodged countless other attempts by others to rub me out, then check it out and let me know what you think. I believe it’s being advertised in MCN later next month also.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts