Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going all? Damn, it's been a long time. All is finally right with the world again. I got my 05' 636 a few weeks ago and breaking her in. I should be on some group rides soon.

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Sweet Jesus, nice to see you again.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
that's awesome, dude. glad to hear it.

when do we get to see you out and about?

·
Registered
842 Posts
OMG cool man to see you again man!! you sure your ready to take on that bike though? the 250 was quite a handful before my friend!!! Dont forget the respect even that bike deserved in the twisties!!! I remeber the humbling moment well err umm i mean 4.5 hours riding back in sweet betsy with the propped up leg and all from socal to vegas!! dont forget that trip at all when breaking in that new bike you got!! thats a sweet ride and man so please respect it to the fullest my friend!!! You didnt need a bike either to kickit post or hang with us you know!! Glad to see ya back on two wheels, cant wait to check out the new bike to! come by sometime were just around the corner!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ya man, as Ben said, you shoudl bring that bad boy over and let us check her out. I wanna see how that slipper clutch works, etc. I am sure you will LOVE that bike. Granted, that is IF your wife will even let you come hang with me and Ben, haha. Bein the bad influences we are and all.

If you want to go put around let me know. I dont mind a slow mosey while you break in your bike. I am sure that thing is sweet as hell. Have you gotten to play around with the slipper clutch at all? That is one thing I kinda wish my bike had from factory.

You should get yourself a nice stearing dampener. That would help out a lot on that bike. Their front end is light, and with the kind of power the motor puts out, it could save some massive head shake. (Ya, I don't have one, but I kinda like it when the bike starts bitchin at me a little).

Can't wait to see it/ go ridein man.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Believe me guys the lesson was learned, especially on roads i've never been on before. I haven't had a chance to play with the slipper clutch yet. This bike gets my full respect, much different feel than the 250. I know I don't need a bike to post or hang out. After the crash up until a few months ago things just kept going down hill. I no longer live around the corner. We moved to north las vegas (Watercreek and MLK). We bought a house. As soon as it's all unpacked and what not I plan on throwing a BBQ. Next weekend I'll give you guys a call and stop by. I'd like to see those projects I've been reading about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts