Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Fred for reactivating my account....I guess I was hacked, I'm really not too sure...?

Well, I'm out of the hospital...had an emergency appendectomy... I don't have insurance though, so I owe the hospital like $20,000 now...it's unreal how much they can charge for one simple operation and 1.5 days hospital stay. It's just absurd.... Well I'm making a slow, pain-killer-filled recovery now....but the stress of the hospital bill doesn't help now. Looks like I'm gonna have to sell the mustang.... :(

Least I'm alive!

Hospitals :pisson

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Bummer on the bills and the 'Stang. Hope you have a speedy recovery and things work out for you.

Glad to know you won't be posting any more pics of naked men doing the nasty! :neener

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Yeah I had an appendectomy in december. My bill was about 23,000. Luckily I'm covered under my parents insurance. The real bitch about that was it was the week of reviews and finals. I made it to my philosophy review, but was in the hospital for calculus, chemistry, and political science. The stress of doing finals without doing the review was a bitch....glad to hear you're okay though man.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
HalfLiterBeater said:
Well, I'm out of the hospital...had an emergency appendectomy... I don't have insurance though, so I owe the hospital like $20,000 now...it's unreal how much they can charge for one simple operation and 1.5 days hospital stay. It's just absurd...
Dude, you could've got an MV Agusta for that! Yikes. Glad I have insurance! Does your employer offer it as a benefit? Covered as a student with parents' policy?

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
That is crazy.

Take it easy on yourself.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Glad to have you back (your avatar kills me). Sucks about the bill.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
busarider54 said:
Glad to have you back (your avatar kills me). Sucks about the bill.
Haha, thanks man... The avatar is me at a party about a year ago, drunk off my rocker... :lao

Mike: I'm 20 so I'm not covered under my dad anymore, and my employer only enrolls for insurance two times a year, and the hospital considers me living at home making $10 an hour, full time, as having 'too much disposable income' to qualify for financial aid of any sort. So basically I'm stuck with the full bill.. :bitchslap

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crx81 said:
Bummer on the bills and the 'Stang. Hope you have a speedy recovery and things work out for you.

Glad to know you won't be posting any more pics of naked men doing the nasty! :neener
So wait, that's the reason I was banned?? Ohh man freakin nasty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts