Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am back.. sorta I have to run to wichita today and prob stay the night there to pick up my beasts (dogs) cause they were staying with my folks

Let me tell you it was.. AWESOME!! I love that place and I am worn out. .

Man it was great. The wedding was beautiful. On this manor on top of the mountains, the ceremony was outside on the ledge overlooking the valley with the mountains all around. And I nearly broke down like a bridesmaid when I was giving my toast :cry

I'll try to get pictures but I made the mistake of not taking my cable and software for my digital cam so I havent' dumped them off yet. I have like 120 pics or how many a 64mb card can hold nowadays. So I have to pull them, resize them cause they prob are all like 1600x1200 and such.

Well jeez looks like I got a lot of reading to do.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
welcome back meng. glad you had a good time :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yeah, glad to hear you are back and it rocked. i envy you and wish i had been able to have been there at some point in my life already. i love hiking and camping and all that shit so that woiuld've been perfect.

a couple of years ago, i took a 2 week vacation and went hiking and caving for 10 solid days. oh man it was great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts