Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
7 posts and she gets right to the meat of it. As with most guys, it all depends on the girl......or amount of alcohol in the girl.

·
Registered
222 Posts
This is true.

Seems you can get a girl that is:

Wild in bed
Cooks great
Cleans

now pick 2

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
hondagirrl said:
Ooohh - no alcohol needed! :)
I have to cast a new vote for the Official Freak Of SBN Award.... :2fingers

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
hondagirrl said:
Ladies/Gents - do you or don't you?
No way. If I wanted to do that I'd go gay. :bananafu: :bananafu:

·
Registered
519 Posts
if she will let me hell yea...even if she doesnt want to its not hard to convince them into it

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
My ex really liked it!

First we tried two times, both she hated it, but decided to give it a third chance, then she LOVED it. After that she asked for it!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
never have done it...I don't know just doesn't seem like a thing for me.. although there is a certain spot near it....that if touched drives me wild!!! ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
never have done it...I don't know just doesn't seem like a thing for me.. although there is a certain spot near it....that if touched drives me wild!!! ;)
You just need the right guy. :) My wife was the same way when I first met her. The trick is you need to start out with a nice slow back rub and get a B.O.B. also for her to use and then take it slow and use fingers and lots of lube and after about an hour she was backing up into my cock trying to get more.:bananafu: she siad she has never cum so good. :banme

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Amen, Fasteddie - took me a very long time to try it. It just took the right man. When I finally did - WOW!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:

+1..................... LOVE THAT SPOT! I don't know if I would. It would have to be with some one I really trusted I guess... I never really thought about it... ha...:D

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Have done it a few times. It's okay, nothing special...now..when she does it to me.... i mean :twofinger

·
Registered
100 Posts
Funny that the one women that acts the kinkiest on this forum.. or one of the kinkiest, has never tried this :)

And yah starting with back rubs is good starter for any sexual situation. especially when your teasing her. never touch certain areas only going around them... supposed to be a real turn on.. put the key in the lock to "open the flood gates" as rsixxy puts it :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts