Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my older cousin is getting married next month, so we're trying to work on a bachelor party for him. Anyone have good stories or tips on throwing a bachelor party?

·
Registered
135 Posts
For starters, go to a bowling alley, and tell them you want to buy the cheapest, oldest bowling ball they have. Then get a large drill bit, and enlarge one of the holes (or make a new one) right down to the middle. Finally, get a bulldog chain, and a large bolt, put the chain over the bolt (so it can't pull off) and epoxy the bold into the hole... Then padlock it to his ankle at the begining of the night...

We took my buddy barhoping like that... Dragg'n the damn ball all night.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Let's See... Alcohol... Girls/Strippers.... even better regular girls that will strip!!! Oh yeah and did I mention Alcohol and Naked Women????

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
if you get the strippers make sure it aint gona cause no problems between him and his soon to be it can turn ugly.

·
Banned
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should I ask all the guys to chip in for the party fund?

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
Hell Yeah & Make Sure The Girls Are Clean<--- Very Important

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
All the bachelor parties I've been to involved a strip club and paying your own way. The guys will usually buy the bachelor lap dances and drinks all night.

A buddy of mine had a nightmare party where everyone was expected to chip in 100 bucks or so. There's no way in hell I'd chip in that much.

·
I &#9829; &#9792;
2,764 Posts
ChloroFiend said:
That's SO violating the rules of the Bachelor Party. Please turn in your man card.
You'll have to ask the lil lady for it, she won't let me use and abuse it like I used to. :twofinger

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
usually most strip clubs let the bachelor in for free.

never been to BP, where we chipped in $

then again we rented a passenger van for 1 party, for mine , somebody rented a big airport type van.......woohoo...sure they all pitched in to get that one.

usually strip clubs will also offer the VIP room if you buy a bottle of $ (yet cheap) champagne.......

·
Registered
27 Posts
less than 1 year ago I had a fucking ripper!

It was my party and I planned the entire thing. We started at my house with a cookout with about 4 whole filet tenderloins, and 4 /30 packs of beer, along with some select mixers. There was about 12-15 that were invited.

It started at noon, drinking, eating, shit talking and more drinking. After about 5-6 drinks each the football came out for some friendly tackle or/huh two hand touch. I turned into a nightmare real fast. Blood shed, flying elbows and too many egos to stop it all. The game had to be called after the neighbors lawn furniture had been broken.

I had rented 3 rooms at the local hotel to put all of my guys up so we headed down there to get ready for the night.

A 15-passenger bus picked us up with a cooler full of drinks and off we went.
The ride down was so out of control with cussing and ridicule that the bus driver stranded us after the first bar we got off at.( Good thing someone puked on at least one whole bench seat.)

I than had to pay for 4 cabs to each of the remaining bars we went to.

After deciding to finally head to the last stop of the night(STRIP JOINT) we were kicked out abruptly for one of the groomsman relieving himself on the floor standing next to the bar.

After a breif scuffle with security we were off to the good old Club Erotica.

Needless to say I was pleased with the selection and even got some real time shows from some attending women spectators.

Way too out of control, too obnoxious, too drunk, tooooooo much loot, too much of everything! It was awful fun though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts