Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for those that were following this they hatched the other day and here they are. I ended up with 3 pastels and 1 normal at least we belive the last one to be a normal it is still halfway in the shell so we didnt take any pics of that. So next year will be good for me cauz I will finally start making some money from these little buggers:D :beer

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
sweet thats always fun i worked at petco for awhile and everytime i had a new clutch i would bring in my pastels and such and let them go for quadruple the price of there normal everyday pythons. my baby is my albino w hypomelanistic back end its crazy as hell.

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JedoubbleSe said:
sweet thats always fun i worked at petco for awhile and everytime i had a new clutch i would bring in my pastels and such and let them go for quadruple the price of there normal everyday pythons. my baby is my albino w hypomelanistic back end its crazy as hell.

Well hell I wanna see some pics:D

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
nice pics gf, i was never too much into snakes, but they are quite fascinating creatures. of course, i like anything baby...even baby snakes, and birds and rabbits, etc/

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice pics, I've been thinking of breeding my snakes sometime in the near future, I just have not gotten around to it yet.

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
21 natas said:
nice pics, I've been thinking of breeding my snakes sometime in the near future, I just have not gotten around to it yet.
man its a great feeling when you get your very first clutch of eggs and especially when you can look into the future and see where it will be very luctative (sp) belive it or not there is major money to be made in the ball python's and it will be going for quite some time especially since it just started expanding and there are so many different morphs out there and every year someone comes up with another. The ones I have now are Pastels and I want to get a Piedbald but just dont have the $8,000 to $10,000 laying around for it:( But gimme a year and ill get one:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts